Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
And Luffy knew what a danger Lucci was to his friends (parallel to Enies Lobby where he said he wont take his eyes off of him) and saw himself needed to go Gear 5 to fight Awakened Lucci - and still wasnt able to protect Sentomaru whom Lucci made look like fodder. I could be there instead of Sentomaru and no one would notice a difference, thats how bad Lucci made him look.
Bro, Lucci is strong—probably YC2-YC3 range. I am not denying that, but he's not "Zoro needs CoC to beat him" strong. The most you can say is, Zolo used CoC to wrap the fight quickly. I'd still lose my sleep over this shit.

Bro, Lucci is strong—probably YC2-YC3 range. I am not denying that, but he's not "Zoro needs CoC to beat him" strong. The most you can say is, Zolo used CoC to wrap the fight quickly. I'd still lose my sleep over this shit.
Cool except Luffy needed gear 5 against lucci lol. We saw woda literally within the same arc compare Luffy in gear 4 currently with basic hybrid lucci currently

Did you just say Lucci is a potential YC3, meaning Cracker and Jack level 💀💀💀
Lucci is a borderline YC1 easily