ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Bro, if he trolls G5 as well. What could possibly compete with this guy? Lmao. I guess this is how the skilled fighters keep up with the inborn monsters like Kaido. They don't take very long to get adapted to difficult situations. They're trained to deal with all kinds of fighters.
I've always had a hard time imagining Kizaru losing to anyone thanks to his fruit. Even in any disadvantaged situation he can always make sure he leaves safely. Which is why "shall I head out Sakazuki" makes sense to me.

Where did he announce these ratings again?
In this thread.

I fully expected Luffy to be the one dominating this chapter atleast for a bit, being it's Kizaru's first time dealing with G5, it should take some time to adjust to all of that fuckery.

I'm surprised to hear redon rated 8/10 for Kizaru.
He rated 9/10 for kizaru
And kizaru did nothing amazing except land one blow where he had to boost himself...couldn't beat nor dominate g4 (no adcoc, adcoa)

HHeals said the chapter was good for Luffy yet nothing much too

Gol D. Roger

ȶɦɛ քɨʀǟȶɛ ӄɨռɢ
Nah. Nobody can sell me that everything that was used to turn PH into that state amounts to basic abilities like Ice ball. Kuzan can't use his Top Tier Ice moves around comrades otherwise he would've packed up that old clown in seconds.
I understand the desire to wank, but the old legends are still a serious threat to the contemporary top tiers. Kuzan did not have it easy just because the whole island wasn't covered in ice. I am sure we'll never see a PH-like battle from either Akainu or Kuzan even when they get defeated in the future. That kind of battle was only possible due to the kind of relationship their abilities have.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
He rated 9/10 for kizaru
And kizaru did nothing amazing except land one blow where he had to boost himself...couldn't beat nor dominate g4 (no adcoc, adcoa)

HHeals said the chapter was good for Luffy yet nothing much too
Kizaru put you on copium overdose my guy. And I don't blame ya, when I saw he blocked Snakeman so casually, without even moving from the same spot, I knew Katakuri took his first fat L.