Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice cherry picked page. I can post tons of pages where Luffy used acoc on Kaido.

Funny part is. Kaido isn't using acoc there either.
And I didn't say anything about that.

You were saying that Luffy clowned Kaido using AdvCoc and I posted pages of Luffy clowning Kaido without even his fists black, let alone lightning.

Simple as that.
Like I said, in comparison Kizaru is doing wonderfully in his first panels against G5

None of my friends have ever wished cancer on anyone retard lol.

I love how you have to lie about Admiral fans to make us look bad.

Meanwhile I can just quote your dumbass directly when you have a weekly meltdown from your horrendous predictions being disproven every single time
That's not even a meltdown.

Otoh.
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/debunked-now-stop-tagging-me.42870/

We all saw this.

This 60 page topic. People were wishing cancer. This is literally the most toxic shit on this site.

And notice the difference between us? You've called me a retard, dumbass multiple times. I've been civil in calling out the toxicity.

It's pretty clear who is right.

You are right lol.
But....:pepemotion:
Nami can use Fata Morgana, Mirage tempo , Fog
And lightning attack..
She can destroy Kizaru.
But oda doesn't care...
Ngl Timeskip Oda is kinda wack, even tho i really like when SHP are together and interact like pre timeskip on egghead, when it comes to fight, its gonna be mostly Luffy's and Zoro fight ( altho i think Luffy kinda waste too many chapters and pages ). and then other SHP do random thing. its frustating i know.

Status
Not open for further replies.