Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This is the second chapter of Zoro vs Lucci. It started last chapter. Luffy no haki rekt him within a few panels. Zolo isn't even close to winning so its over for zolofans already. Luffy doesn't need swords to neg awakened zoans he will punch the fuck outta them.
From what I remember Goody using his awakening against Lucci the most op df to exist and you wanna talk about Zoro relying on man made swords :milaugh:

Yoho

✌𝓣𝓱𝓮 𝓢𝓲𝓶𝓹𝓵𝓲𝓬𝓲𝓽𝔂 𝓸𝓯 𝓛𝓲𝓯𝓮✌
DOGSHIT CHARACTER I AM DONE WITH THIS MOTHER FUCKER FREEZING UP AGAINST TOP TIERS USELSS FUCK ZORO WOULDA CUT THAT LASER EASILY TO SAVE VEGAPUNK THIS CLOWN WITH HIS SHOCKED FACE EVERU FUCKING TIME FIRST BORO BREATH NOW KIZARU LASER

BRO IS USELESS
Was he supposed to kick through the tube he and the punks are riding in? Last I checked Sanji can't phase through solid objects to block the laser also his reaction wasn't even mentioned in the spoilers so where are you getting Sanji froze up

If you're gonna spread sanji hate at least make some sense in your arguments

Ngl Timeskip Oda is kinda wack, even tho i really like when SHP are together and interact like pre timeskip on egghead, when it comes to fight, its gonna be mostly Luffy's and Zoro fight ( altho i think Luffy kinda waste too many chapters and pages ). and then other SHP do random thing. its frustating i know.
I don't care about fights tho.
Get her involved in something else lol.

That green flame hint is Saturn is smelling that all that sweet science on Sanji.

God of Science is gonna science with the Warrior of Science.

Status
Not open for further replies.