Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Show me. He only landed 3 hits (1 of them was a blind side while Lucci attacked Sentomaru) and Lucci was completely fine afterwards. It wasnt even a clean 1v1 and Lucci didnt even use a single named attack - his target was Sentomaru all the way.
Lucci couldn't handle the power. Stop crying Luffy is fighting Kizaru and isn't even bothered about Lucci.

It's embarrassing at this point.

Imagine coping like this

Also Kizaru using the sword won't matters
His clones can't even do much against no-adhaki Luffy
His sword? Useless here since luffy will just dodge and Kizaru isn't fast when using his sword.

Kizaru is at best when moving at lightspeed: making clones, attacking with beams and kicks
Kaido confirmed Luffy in Gear 5 is weak to slashes so using the Light Sword is the only thing that makes sense. Will you continue to make yourself look like a clown ?

Keep coping. Luffy still didn't make Kizaru use his Light sword.

To be fair one piece isn't really a battle manga it's main plot is adventure and mystery there just happens to be fighting along the way usually unless it's their main objective the strawhats don't fight their opponents to the death they find a way to get the hell out of there
Then get it out of shonen

My predictions are coming true, chapter after chapter. :jordanmf:
Last time I called that neither were using aCoC.
This time I called that Kizaru can multiply himself, years ago.

Yes, Puffy cannot beat Kizaru. The man didnt even get warm yet and uses nameless moves.
It is obvious that the reason why Kizaru isnt showing off yet is because he is meant to do it against someone else.
Whether Zoro vs Kizaru happens on Egghead or elsewhere, it is happening. I think Egghead is the perfect spot tho.

He can beat a cat without going into God mode like Luffy who couldnt 3 shot the cat even with god mode.
You think when Zoro is finished with the cat, cat will stand up right away and say: I dont recognize Zoro as a Yonko? :crazwhat:
Nik they're baiting you. Just like with ZKK. They're trying to get you to say more and more stupid stuff like this so we can all laugh at you later :perocry:

Status
Not open for further replies.