Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
This battle is getting fumbled by Oda
It's gonna be the worst Luffy's fight ever at this rate
yes...expected a lot given Kizaru move set...and yet all we are getting is throwing away back and forth....anyways, given the context, Kizaru mission is not to fight but somehow I expected some 4 or 5 pages fight...instead we got useless immovable pacifista plot...even the chapter titled Luffy vs Kizaru and yet no battle sequences...in general, battle tend to end when chapter titled in such a way...now I don't even know what is Oda trying to do here....

Sometimes i really wonder how is oda making the strawhats characters ? I mean before wano they kinda had their time but now it's all about the monster trio . GIVE ME ONE TIME broook / jimbei / robin / chopper appeared doing something significant o even just appeared ( challenge impossible) and the worst thing is that they all are capable of doing wonders . Sad life

That's why Lucci was up and okay to continue his mission a few minutes after being defeated lol
Zoro will leave Lucci is a worse state than non-CoC Luffy did no doubt
And Luffy will beat Kizaru.

And you're dumbass will argue Lucci > Kizaru so what can I say once a dumbass always a dumbass I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.