Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
yes...expected a lot given Kizaru move set...and yet all we are getting is throwing away back and forth....anyways, given the context, Kizaru mission is not to fight but somehow I expected some 4 or 5 pages fight...instead we got useless immovable pacifista plot...even the chapter titled Luffy vs Kizaru and yet no battle sequences...in general, battle tend to end when chapter titled in such a way...now I don't even know what is Oda trying to do here....
It's just stupid
I expected a real fight back and forth
Where luffy is using gears progressively while using adhaki too

Either Admirals aren't meant to be a threat to Luffy anymore even though they're top tiers
Or
Oda just wanna have fun with g5 (no need for g5) and create fake tension

He won’t beat him. Kizaru is for Zoro during the final war as Fujitora is 99% not going to fight the straw hats
Would you hate it this much if Kizaru loses this time?
I think it would be the right time for an Admiral to lose ,they have the chance to get fleshed out as characters .
And would set the trend for all other Admirals to come after in terms of powercreep.
In an all out war everybody against everybody i doubt Admirals would get the character depth they deserve.

Give it up bro Goofy is not up for the task
He can beat Crydo but an Admiral is too much
:saden:
Lizaru dodged fighting Luffy and, seeing Lizaru, the supposed "fastest man in the world" utterly fail at speed blitzing fodder, and Luffy instead face tanking that shit Saturn goes "move aside fodder, I'll have to do this myself".
How do you feel about the fact that Robin with the light gloves is about to grab Lizaru and crack him in half, whilst Goddfy finishes his gauntlet by fighting the warrior god?
LMFAO I should've known Ladmirals ain't built for being true fights against current luffy lmfaooo

Status
Not open for further replies.