Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Thoughts on Luffy vs Kizaru bro ?
I really have a hard time seeing rn whether Luffy can beat him.
It seems for Oda , he sees Gear 4th is a fodder for a Real Top Tier started from Mid Top Tier like Oden and Admirals and going above , if we are real you can see how Kaido wasted him easily that he killed him or how Kizaru handled him easily ; that's why the real Top Tier form for Luffy is Gear 5th and I bet Oda's quote when Lucci said I don't recognize Luffy is a Yonko when he used that form would get debunked ; that's the first thing that i got to understand as for how Luffy is beating Kizaru I don't see it either ? Luffy himself said he's Old Rayleigh Level and with how Feats are shown with Gear 5th ; dude is struggling a lot dude already used his Giant Form and didn't do shit if you verify what oda showed with Kaido; Luffy used it against KAIDO and didn't do shit afterwards Luffy used his own Gear 3rd like moves and then BG while we have Kizaru didn't use his swordmanship nor awakening form and Luffy already his high forms's moves ; Things ain't looking good for luffy for real as for me him using adv CoC doesn't mean shit if he doesn't land it Overall Kizaru is doing multi tasks while holding back and focusing on his mission ; Good Portrayal for Admirals .

Like I said, Zoroturds are the same bunch that they accuse Sanji fans are. Always leeching of Luffy for their existence. Attention whores.
At this point I think they've honestly got a huge discord and tactically log and attack people. I've got about 8 Zorotards replying to me and I'm living rent free to all of them.

It's so funny how Luffy fans never see Luffy do a feat and go he's equal with Zoro while Zorotards do this every chapter with Luffy

:milaugh:

It seems for Oda , he sees Gear 4th is a fodder for a Real Top Tier started from Mid Top Tier like Oden and Admirals and going above , if we are real you can see how Kaido wasted him easily that he killed him or how Kizaru handled him easily ; that's why the real Top Tier form for Luffy is Gear 5th and I bet Oda's quote when Lucci said I don't recognize Luffy is a Yonko when he used that form would get debunked ; that's the first thing that i got to understand as for how Luffy is beating Kizaru I don't see it either ? Luffy himself said he's Old Rayleigh Level and with how Feats are shown with Gear 5th ; dude is struggling a lot dude already used his Giant Form and didn't do shit if you verify what oda showed with Kaido; Luffy used it against KAIDO and didn't do shit afterwards Luffy used his own Gear 3rd like moves and then BG while we have Kizaru didn't use his swordmanship nor awakening form and Luffy already his high forms's moves ; Things ain't looking good for luffy for real as for me him using adv CoC doesn't mean shit if he doesn't land it Overall Kizaru is doing multi tasks while holding back and focusing on his mission ; Good Portrayal for Admirals .
And bad portrayal for Luffy. I might revisit my opinion of Luffy's level in comparison to Zoro as well in the break week.

It also seems like Oda straight went past Base because it wouldn't do shit anyways.

Roronoa-sama

Magic Sword, Magic Swordsman, and Can Cut Anything
It's just like wano
Zoro fans pretending its a good arc cause Oda gabe them mid feats and no fleshing out of his character and backstop

Navy fans know that the fight has become worthless ...Admirals aren't even worth adhaki and seriousness from Luffy anymore
Which ruins the small tension left for NaVy
The only thing missing is Captain Midd, Big meme or katammomy being humiliated.

Status
Not open for further replies.