Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I really just don't think Kizaru is giving a high diff fight to Kaido or Shanks.

There's no skysplit.
Kizaru doesn't have acoc.
Kizaru isn't even forcing Luffy to use it.

If Oda wanted us to unambiguously think Kizaru was just THAT powerful, he would have had Luffy use acoc.

Even during the Garp fight, the raw had Garp say his strength was "completely diminished" and he still kept up with Kuzan.

Wow.

BB has no Conquerors.

Barely good armament.

Terrible defence.

All he has is his fruit and yet he's still gonna fight Luffy to extreme.

Oh yeah, sick WB who had ADCoc and the strongest fruit on the planet and was still stated as the strongest pirate in the world couldn't hurt Kizaru with a cheapshot attack.

Someone showed you a panel of Luffy not using ADCoc against Kaido in G5 and you called it cherry picking because you couldn't accept you actually have no case.

Luffy did not used ADCoc against Kaido in G5 until he pulled out BG Gun.

The only thing shown on Luffy's arm was armament.

Showing us that he really doesn't think Kaido was unanimously as strong as Luffy in the slightest.

Do not forget, this is your own saying here.

Do take a hike now, there's really no case you can use against Kizaru here at all.

Lol, please show me the trails, would you?:

Also, again (I have already answered you two times on this, I hope it won't be a third), this was about comparing the first chapters on the fights.

The dude I was quoting said "why Luffy didn't use AdvCoC?" and I said "look: even against Kaido, and for a whole chapter of fight, he did not use it" .
End of the answer.

What is happened after is not my concern nor I have ever said anything about it.

I, and I'll say that for the fourth time, was comparing the first interaction Kizaru and Kaido had with G5.
Oh please. You know precisely what agenda you are pushing.

Luffy used advanced coc for 95 percent of the fight aside these few panels once he got it.
Luffy hasn't used acoc once against Kizaru.

you do realise he literally launched him like a rocket, right? luffy is obviously not interested in going all out (same as kizaru)
Yep right now neither of them care about going all out against each other.

Luffy's goal is to escape along with Vegapunk and the others, meanwhile Kizaru's goal is to kill Vegapunk.

I do still think that they will eventually get into a serious 1v1 fight very soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.