Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tbh, you still think the fight will end this chapter?

Full marks on confidence, if I may.
I'm not that delusional to say we have a victor confirmed this chapter.

I'm just saying wait for the summary.

If the chapter ends with Luffy punching Kizaru very hard and then we see Saturn glazing, we both know where this is going.

You just can't tell much from Scotch's spoilers, even if they already give us a lot.

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Lmfaaooo I'm talking about sanji without raid suit, are you high????
I'm literally telling this guy that sanji needs space to become invisible with his speed but he's mentally retarded like his fan base who slander empty moments
no you're not because you said he went invisible in the bathroom in wano where he used the raid suit.
See what i'm talking about? You just saying stuff then going back on it for no reason cause you got no argument

Yonkos are controlled opposition, this is a story in which admirals and the world government are FINAL VILLAINS, they ARE haki monsters with everything, including ACoC + haki awakening.
Everything?? Who told you they have everything???

The ones are challenging Luffy to reach the One are the Yonkous

WG ≠ Marines. Admiral's were never as strong and are not as strong as Yonkous, that's why Akainu got defeated by a cancerbeard and Greenbull got humiliated by Shanks and now is Kizaru turn to loose.

That move alone ? Sure. The Punch itself ? Lmao no. Garp was on the ground seeing images of Roger pummelling his ass while Kuzan got up like nothing.
These chapter revealed two things to us: Kizaru is a defence master (Sentomaru was his disciple) and Kuzan is an offence master (he was Garp's old disciple).
Kuzan took a direct haki punch in the face from f*cking Garp THE FIST and got up like nothing happened and people try to downplay him lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.