Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially when the Yonko in question that the Admiral stans are trying to downplay is the MC lol
It really gets tiring to deal with a fandom that goes against the MC, not going to lie.

I will try to deal with my posts in a better way after this chapter because I just can't afford the time for that.

It's really insane that they cannot even comprehend that chapter 1093 can end on a cliffhanger where Luffy punches Kizaru and we see Saturn glazing. To them, this possibility does not exist in their mind and the chapter automatically does not conclude the fight because Scotch didn't say that.

no you're not because you said he went invisible in the bathroom in wano where he used the raid suit.
See what i'm talking about? You just saying stuff then going back on it for no reason cause you got no argument
You had literally said that he can't make himself invisible because of the naked women then I said that this argument is stupid because he has been in wano's baths being invisible with his raid suit
You don't even remember your own argument you are definitely high

At this point I feel the only thing stopping people from putting Yonko > Admirals as a fact is Oda not outright saying it himself after this chapter
i think anybody should agree with (og) yonkos > admirals. it’s just that yonko fans should also acknowledge that admirals are top tiers and that new generation yonkos are on the same level/weaker than admirals (read buggy for weaker than admirals)

Sir Tuna Sandwich II

SII - Sakazuki Incinerate Imu
It really gets tiring to deal with a fandom that goes against the MC, not going to lie.

I will try to deal with my posts in a better way after this chapter because I just can't afford the time for that.

It's really insane that they cannot even comprehend that chapter 1093 can end on a cliffhanger where Luffy punches Kizaru and we see Saturn glazing. To them, this possibility does not exist in their mind and the chapter automatically does not conclude the fight.
Keep your fanfiction to yourself.

I would love for Oda to put Zoro and Sanji on the bench for some time and let other Straw Hats get things done in a future arc (maybe Elbaf), I'm kinda sick of those two constantly getting the spotlight while Straw Hats like Chopper and Brook don't even feel like they need to be there

It's really insane that they cannot even comprehend that chapter 1093 can end on a cliffhanger where Luffy punches Kizaru and we see Saturn glazing. To them, this possibility does not exist in their mind and the chapter automatically does not conclude the fight because Scotch didn't say that.
Do you know something we dont?

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
You had literally said that he can't make himself invisible because of the naked women then I said that this argument is stupid because he has been in wano's baths being invisible with his raid suit
You don't even remember your own argument you are definitely high
yeah he can't with his speed but he can with the raid suit because all he has to do is go invisible before he enters the bathroom.
I literally have to explain like talking to a 5 yr old:whitepress:

And increased AP would've been convenient there.
Convenient? Kizaru moved from point blank snakeman fists so fast Luffy was punching as an afterimage and looking at the wrong direction. It ain't like he couldn't have dodged the previous hits if he wanted.

Don't get mistaken, first thing Kizaru did in this fight is showing he can block COC fine. the one protected from being ridiculed is Goffy who still hasn't landed any clean hit on a casual Kizaru. His fans can still cope that aCoC would suddenly not make him a tortoise though.

Last edited:
i think anybody should agree with (og) yonkos > admirals. it’s just that yonko fans should also acknowledge that admirals are top tiers and that new generation yonkos are on the same level/weaker than admirals (read buggy for weaker than admirals)
True, but honestly I substitute Buggy with Mihawk, as Mihawk seems to be the real muscle of Cross Guild and a God Tier IMO

Status
Not open for further replies.