Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Trolling aside, until few weeks ago i thought Sanji would get an Admiral fight instead of Law/Kidd/Sabo/Coby but rn i 'm not sure if Oda will let him fight any of them.

This was the perfect chance to let Sanji shine against a top tier opponent and he fucked him once again.
He might be right about the Devon thing though.

It would make sense considering Sanji's behavior and the fact that we have yet to get payoff for the Blackbeard ship outside of Egghead.

That, plus the fact that Sanji is a prime target for Devon since he won't hit a woman.

So snake man attacking from the front is considered a sneak attack now? You are in for a surprise if you think this fight ends without Kizaru getting bloodied face to face.
Snake Man was using black mamba to counter Yasakani no Magatama.

Was Luffy supposed to use ACOC on light orbs?

The only time Luffy has actually landed on Kizaru was a gear 5 grab from behind

As fighters they are comparable, sloppy dudes who are trying to break walls with their heads.
Create a big hand made of magma/metal and hope it works... Sloppy with bad reflexes.
From that logic Zoro also just swings his sword and hopes it works. Lol
Akainu is someone who has thrown hands against the top tiers and still emerged victorious. Only person to defeat an admiral.

CoC: Color of Clowns

Science(Knowledge) + God(Light) = Truth
As someone who have been following the spoilers without interruption since fishman island (2011), it's literally the first time I see a part of the fandom actively praying and coping for the antagonist to get beat easily lmao.
One of the main reasons people disliked FMI was because of how weak Hody and his men were.
All time Oda lies: "Fishman are 10 times stronger than humans."

Pffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff

No

Stop it, Oda, oi. If Oda does the Giants as dirty as he did the Fishmen and Samurai I'm going to be really pissed.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
As someone who have been following the spoilers without interruption since fishman island (2011), it's literally the first time I see a part of the fandom actively praying and coping for the antagonist to get beat easily lmao.
One of the main reasons people disliked FMI was because of how weak Hody and his men were.
People really say that they want tension and stakes in OP fights, and then start saying that Kizaru vs Luffy should be a two chapter low diff.... unreal

Status
Not open for further replies.