Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Actually he only used 3 times in whole series. But what one thing has to do with the other?
How convenient it is use it.
Luffy gears are like Zoro Changing his 1 Sword Style , 2 Sword Style , 3 sword Style.
9 sword style is weird and still unexplored. Either it's CoC manifestation or something else. We don't know but it's ain't anything like a gear Zoro can switch to anytime he feels like.

Even if is a love tap, Kizaru still kick her and Bonney cause a small explosion from said kick. So I disagree with him pushing her, we shall see it in the anime.

Its literally right there...he taps his foot on her head and pushes her, you can even tell by the way she looks like she looses her balance franky says no not that way and she gets hit by the defense lasers there is even bweep bweeps signifying the lasers charged up :choppawhat::choppawhat::choppawhat:

Did black mamba hit Kizaru from the front or not? He did.. Kizaru was on the defensive blocking the hits so he doesn’t get damaged. AdvCoC would multiply the AP even much further so let’s not like advCoC isn’t a game changer in Luffy’s arsenal it’s literally the most important ability that put him on equal footing with other top tiers.
black mamba never hit Kizaru and Kizaru wasn’t blocking btw all we saw was a yasakani vs black mamba clash

the whole “blocking” thing was a leaker interpretation, take a look at the panels again

He has indeed been touching him. Kizaru is seen blocking his attacks in the previous chapter.

This argument would make sense if what we saw was Kizaru dancing around every single attack Luffy was throwing at him. As long as the strike makes physical contact, even if blocked, putting more power behind it with aCoC is a sensible thing to do... Overpowering guards is a thing.

To me, either Oda straight up doesn't care about visually representing haki techniques being used (their is an argument to be made for that) or Luffy is legit not using it for whatever reason that will hopefuly be made clear at some point...
Kizaru wasn’t actually blocking Snakeman. That’s a Redon interpretation that’s wrong.

The clash is literally Yasakani no Magatama (Kizaru has his arm crosse) against Black Mamba.

Ohh i Am so micro that i AM the one who can make this type of argument.

Evolved species.
Do you have any idea what micro leeching is?

That’s like me coping out of my ass because Roger couldn’t kill Oden in a instant

or like maybe you know, Kaido unable to kill Kiku or wtv

Get it? Only sore losers who are fragile loves micro scaling
Are you a sore loser?

Status
Not open for further replies.