Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If Oda does not make Luffy use his CoC it basically means he would otherwise be too powerful.
If he's still not using it and if he will not use it at all, it's ass writing.
Kizaru has the mission to eliminate certain people and Oda makes the MC hold himself back, how does that work?

Hopefully this develops into a more exciting fight, cause right now it does not fee authentic tbh

And even if Kiz does not have CoC I still think Kuzan and Sakazuki will have it

Brother Kizaru has failed to do anything since Luffy arrived, can't even sneak attack weaklings on the tube.
He is also falling on Egghead I wouldn't put my money on him
Get over it Admirals only wins when there get outside helps.

When there alone they can't do anything.

GB.
Akainu.
Kizaru.
Aokiji.
Fujitora.

Are all failed guys who needs outsider help do to something relevant.
I see what’s going on now,

should’ve told me you guys were sore losers from the Yonko com
:myman:
Remember what I said, Micro Leeching / Getting angry cause panels don’t align with your agenda makes you a sore loser.

Brother Kizaru has failed to do anything since Luffy arrived, can't even sneak attack weaklings on the tube.
He is also falling on Egghead I wouldn't put my money on him

Are you stupid?

Luffy is the one who is failing to touch Kizaru or hurt him, he's not even threatening enough that Kizaru has to fully face him himself.

Kiz is multitasking meanwhile Luffy is being forced to play defence and Kiz is also doing this in base.

I see what’s going on now,

should’ve told me you guys were sore losers from the Yonko com
:myman:
Remember what I said, Micro Leeching / Getting angry cause panels don’t align with your agenda makes you a sore loser.
What I am losing when a Yonkou (Luffy) will be beating him by the end of the Arc?
You are the one creating some headcanon stories though.

If Oda does not make Luffy use his CoC it basically means he would otherwise be too powerful.
If he's still not using it and if he will not use it at all, it's ass writing.
Kizaru has the mission to eliminate certain people and Oda makes the MC hold himself back, how does that work?

Hopefully this develops into a more exciting fight, cause right now it does not fee authentic tbh

And even if Kiz does not have CoC I still think Kuzan and Sakazuki will have it
There's a chance Akainu unlocked CoC against Kuzan, explaining why the stalemate was broken

Luffy usually trusts his Monster Trio nakamas to be strong enough to handle things on their own

Then why did he feel the need to protect Sanji and the others the when he saw Kizaru about to attack them

Doesn't Luffy know that Sanji has disappearing speed high enough to blitz Queen aka The Flash, plus a tough esoskeleton that can no sell hits from S Shark aka SSJB Gogeta?

:milaugh::milaugh::milaugh:

black mamba never hit Kizaru and Kizaru wasn’t blocking btw all we saw was a yasakani vs black mamba clash

the whole “blocking” thing was a leaker interpretation, take a look at the panels again
Look at the first panel of that interaction from last chapter and you would notice Luffy’s fists landing on Kizaru. It’s clear as day mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.