Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru wasn’t actually blocking Snakeman. That’s a Redon interpretation that’s wrong.

The clash is literally Yasakani no Magatama (Kizaru has his arm crosse) against Black Mamba.
Am pretty sure I remember Kizaru blocking with his knees and palms and assuming a pose very distinct from Yasakani no Magatama tbh...

Whatever the case is, the point still stands. If Yasakani no Magatama was, as you said, clashing with Luffy's punches then the simple option for Luffy would be to put more power behind those punches. As long as there is some kind of clash or head to head confrontation, it is sensible to throw in aCoC.

Not using it in order to avoid wasting it would make sense if the problem was that Kizaru was simply outmaneuvering Luffy's attacks and never meeting them upfront but clearly that wasn't what was depicted...

If Oda does not make Luffy use his CoC it basically means he would otherwise be too powerful.
If he's still not using it and if he will not use it at all, it's ass writing.
Kizaru has the mission to eliminate certain people and Oda makes the MC hold himself back, how does that work?

Hopefully this develops into a more exciting fight, cause right now it does not fee authentic tbh

And even if Kiz does not have CoC I still think Kuzan and Sakazuki will have it
He did not use It in the first one-two chapters of Kaido vs G5 either, and we kow have had just one or two moves, let alone chapters.

I don't know if people were complaining back then, but this is 1/10 of what was back then.

Am pretty sure I remember Kizaru blocking with his knees and palms and assuming a pose very distinct from Yasakani no Magatama tbh...

Whatever the case is, the point still stands. If Yasakani no Magatama was, as you said, clashing with Luffy's punches then the simple option for Luffy would be to put more power behind those punches. As long as there is some kind of clash or head to head confrontation, it is sensible to throw in aCoC.

Not using it in order to avoid wasting it would make sense if the problem was that Kizaru was simply outmaneuvering Luffy's attacks and never meeting them upfront but clearly that wasn't what was depicted...
Why would Luffy use COC to deflect light orbs? It’s finite you know

It's teh same as G2, G3 etc.
Post automatically merged:

Actually he only used 3 times in whole series. But what one thing has to do with the other?
Post automatically merged:

But is a technique as much as Luffy's gears.
It's not the same at all. Zoro doesn't have transformations like Luffy. It's all just sword techniques with your odd illusion

Are you retarded?
Kizaru only hit on Luffy when directly fighting was that charged up kick which the most damage was done by the barrier as Luffy himself said. He then proceeds to try and kill/capture Vegapunk which Luffy then grabs him like a fly and throws him away.
Kizaru then tries to creates clones in order to have success in the assassination of Vegapunk and Luffy yet againt intercepts his attack.

So tell me what has Kizaru accomplished since Luffy appeared?

Okay, you're definitely rëtarded.

Kizaru moved Luffy out of the way by his own power and straight up reached Vegapunk, only his sentimentality made him not end him in an instant.

Luffy didn't stop Kiz from his objective, Kizaru stopped himself and Luffy fortunately came in time.

But the fact remains that Kizaru reached Vegapunk and Luffy couldn't stop that.

Superior Reaction time and combat abilities than kaido? Doubt that.
He's just smaller.
I'm sure about that. Kaido got beaten up left and right from everyone - dude is a tank but not someone based on reaction speed and martial art like Lucci (we saw it in Enies Lobby and now he's basically the same in a lot stronger).

Status
Not open for further replies.