Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Zoro breathes
Cruxroux: That's why he's the GOAT!!!!
Luffy protects his crew and fights the admiral who defeated his entire 2 years ago without losing this time.
Cruxroux: Meh, Zoro one shots entire One piece verse:milaugh:
Lmao personal insults.
:wellwell::wellwell:
That's y'all do when you got nothing to say lol.

You should get checked lol... I never said that shit.

:chopoff:

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
Bro believes Lucci tanks something which even Kaido and Bigmam were scared of lol.
Even Luffy didn't One shot Lucci what are you on lmao. Even if I assume that Luffy and Zoro are equal which is not true, there's 0 chance of Lucci getting one shotted by Zoro, although zoro will defeat him easily but no one shots.That's just your tiny little agenda where you undermine everyhing luffy does and overhype everything Zoro does.

Oooh, you know too much about that place, you came from there, don't?:gokulaugh:
I’ve been there for a day, seen some posters that are exactly like you, I realized I was too old for that so I decided to not stay there.

I mean you’re trying to form an argument over little shit which is basically implying you don’t know how to argue/debate
You only know how to cope after cope, with micro leeching.

C

Cruxroux

I'm sure about that. Kaido got beaten up left and right from everyone - dude is a tank but not someone based on reaction speed and martial art like Lucci (we saw it in Enies Lobby and now he's basically the same in a lot stronger).
Kaido was keeping up with G4 Snakesman though.
I'm not talking about how strong but how fast.
I don't see Lucci keeping up with G4 SNAKESMAN.

Status
Not open for further replies.