Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy didn't stop Kiz from his objective, Kizaru stopped himself and Luffy fortunately came in time.

But the fact remains that Kizaru reached Vegapunk and Luffy couldn't stop that
This is pure headcanon.
Luffy stopped Kizaru twice and thus the admiral failed his objective.
When he reached Vegapunk he even said that he didn't want to drag the situation.

You can go with your headcanon into the fanfic threads though.

C

Cruxroux

Even Luffy didn't One shot Lucci what are you on lmao. Even if I assume that Luffy and Zoro are equal which is not true, there's 0 chance of Lucci getting one shotted by Zoro, although zoro will defeat him easily but no one shots.That's just your tiny little agenda where you undermine everyhing luffy does and overhype everything Zoro does.
Kaido One tapped , WCI Luffy.
Oden One tapped , Kaido.
Roger one tapped , Oden.

Bigmam One tapped Page one.
Lol

Kaido was keeping up with G4 Snakesman though.
I'm not talking about how strong but how fast.
I don't see Lucci keeping up with G4 SNAKESMAN.
Kaido was getting beaten up by base Luffy, let alone Snakeman where he didnt even knew where the attacks were coming from. Only when he concentrated and used his CoO he kept up with Snakeman.

I’ve been there for a day, seen some posters that are exactly like you, I realized I was too old for that so I decided to not stay there.

I mean you’re trying to form an argument over little shit which is basically implying you don’t know how to argue/debate
You only know how to cope after cope, with micro leeching.
Little shit? Show to me Admiral getting victory over somebody with no helps, Like i said prove why we are wrongs?

This is pure headcanon.
Luffy stopped Kizaru twice and thus the admiral failed his objective.
When he reached Vegapunk he even said that he didn't want to drag the situation.

You can go with your headcanon into the fanfic threads though.

You idiøt, you just admitted that Luffy failed to stop Kizaru.

He reached Vegapunk, you've straight up admitted this.

Kizaru was the one who stopped himself by wasting too much time on his own sentiments.

C

Cruxroux

Kaido was getting beaten up by base Luffy, let alone Snakeman where he didnt even knew where the attacks were coming from. Only when he concentrated and used his CoO he kept up with Snakeman.
That was just once lol, after that even Kaido matched up.
Kaido speed blitz many attacks.
I really don't think so Lucci surpasses Kaido in speed or even reaction time.

You idiøt, you just admitted that Luffy failed to stop Kizaru.

He reached Vegapunk, you've straight up admitted this.

Kizaru was the one who stopped himself by wasting too much time on his own sentiments.
He reached Vegapunk and failed to kill him because Luffy grabbed him like a fly.
Are you mentally challenged?
Won't be discussing manga facts here, you can just go and read yourself.

Lmao personal insults.
:wellwell::wellwell:
That's y'all do when you got nothing to say lol.

You should get checked lol... I never said that shit.

:chopoff:
You always do buddy, I remember a few months back you were debating on how Zoro carried everyone's ass on the rooftop which was not true, you undermined every other person who contributed on the rooftop and placed Zoro on the pedestal.

H

Herrera95

He reached Vegapunk and failed to kill him because Luffy grabbed him like a fly.
Are you mentally challenged?
Won't be discussing manga facts here, you can just go and read yourself.
He is right. Luffy is failling. Kizaru could have killed Vegapunk. Oda didn't allowed him to. Or maybe he couldn't do it so fast without destroying the things he meant to protect.

C

Cruxroux

You always do buddy, I remember a few months back you were debating on how Zoro carried everyone's ass on the rooftop which was not true, you undermined every other person who contributed on the rooftop and placed Zoro on the pedestal.
What do you want me to give them praise for?
Zoro was the MVP of rooftop. Dude accept it.
To the matter of fact bro was nerfed with Enma and carrying his captain around.
When everyone was on the verge of death , Zoro stepped in.

That was just once lol, after that even Kaido matched up.
Kaido speed blitz many attacks.
I really don't think so Lucci surpasses Kaido in speed or even reaction time.
Everyone was shitting on Kaido speed wise, even Killer and Zoro outblitzed him. He tanked many stabs from Scabbards. Base Luffy beat him up, Snakeman beat him up. And all that was in his base and hybrid, lets not start with dragon form where even Raizo got his turn.

Lucci is clearly a much different fighter and thats not an insult to Kaido. I'm just saiying as a fighting type Big Mom and Kaido are tanks while Lucci is more of a versatile martial combat fighter with high reaction speed and would dodge such attacks. Similar to how Kata would handle it instead of King.

Status
Not open for further replies.