Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
@EmperorKinyagi
That gif is what Kizaru was doing from my understanding. Yasakani no Magatama has him cross his arms as you said while we clearly see him with open palms in a defensive stance last chapter on top of straigth up blocking with his knees.

But again, if a clash is happening, whatever its nature, aCoC wouldn't be a waste. It would simply be a way to possibly go through or overpower whatever your strikes are clashing with.

He did not use It in the first one-two chapters of Kaido vs G5 either, and we kow have had just one or two moves, let alone chapters.

I don't know if people were complaining back then, but this is 1/10 of what was back then.
Yeah, when he did all the wrestling and lightning throw attacks, but he used it, when he punched Kaido.

Here he already did not use it in base or Snakeman and now we have to wait and see if he's ever going to use it now.
Don't get me wrong: I'm not mad if he's not using it for throwing Kizaru away or grabbing his light or whatever stunts he's going to do, but if he's still not going to use it, when he starts to physically attack him I'm out.
Cause like I said it would not feel authentic or believeable, whatever you wanna call it, especially under circumstances where others are involved and their lives are threatened.

C

Cruxroux

Your answer is unrelated to Zoro one tapping Lucci just shows how ignorant you are and wtf does big mom one tapping Page one has to do anything with my msg lol.
It is totally related lol.
You said even Luffy couldn't do it , so Zoro can't.
Zoro's a swordsman and Advanced form haki holder. With strong speed blitz attacks.
He is well capable of it.

Yeah, when he did all the wrestling and lightning throw attacks, but he used it, when he punched Kaido.

Here he already did not use it in base or Snakeman and now we have to wait and see if he's ever going to use it now.
Don't get me wrong: I'm not mad if he's not using it for throwing Kizaru away or grabbing his light or whatever stunts he's going to do, but if he's still not going to use it, when he starts to physically attack him I'm out.
Cause like I said it would not feel authentic or believeable, whatever you wanna call it, especially under circumstances where others are involved and their lives are threatened.
On that I agree: he has to use It when he starts to hit him.

If Oda wants to do some move without it like he did with Kaido, ok, but in the end Luffy should use it.

Tbh, in G5 there weren't trails or no touching, just back lightning, so even when he'll use it I am sure a lot of people will start to say he did not.

If those clones can act autonomously to a degree and they can do what (hakiless) Kizaru can do, similar to Doffy's black knight, then it's an incredibly powerful technique, assuming they are just light energy and therefore indestructable
In that case they have to be an awakened technique otherwise a logia user would become a bigger targed as seen with Smoker vs Vergo

So creating clones outside the source of his body

If Oda does not make Luffy use his CoC it basically means he would otherwise be too powerful.
If he's still not using it and if he will not use it at all, it's ass writing.
Kizaru has the mission to eliminate certain people and Oda makes the MC hold himself back, how does that work?

Hopefully this develops into a more exciting fight, cause right now it does not fee authentic tbh

And even if Kiz does not have CoC I still think Kuzan and Sakazuki will have it
No they wont, & Aokiji already dosent have it.

Status
Not open for further replies.