Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Kizaru making clones is crazy.

Blud could have ended Marineford if he remembered he could do that.
If I were a Yonko fan, the reveal of Kizaru clones would be the perfect opportunity for a “how many Kizarus does it take to beat Luffy?” Thread

I’m in such a giving mood today that I have Yonko fans one for free lol.

You know the light monsters under the dome? The ones that exist permanently?

With Kizaru making clones, it's pretty obvious who made the beasts.

Also Luffy said he would punish the person who made them with Gear 5 aura lol

Foreshadowing.
There is also light dome. If Kizaru has awakening , he needs to show it here in egghead.

You are right. Zoro's scarring Kaido isn't equal to Luffy punching Kaido. It is way more of a feat.

Zoro replicated what only Oden could. And this was through CoC coating.

Luffy's attacks were too shallow without it. Scabbards couldn't even reopen the scar because of the same issue. Zoro used CoC coating to scar Kaido making him slice deep into his skin like Oden did in the past.

Luffy's shallow punches at Kaido. Kid's WWE moves. Law's fucking stones. Killer air vibrations. None of that were relative damage to Kaido. Only Zoro's scar.
"Luffy's shallow punches at Kaido. Kid's WWE moves. Law's fucking stones. Killer air vibrations. None of that were relative damage to Kaido. Only Zoro's scar. " What unit do you use when measuring relative damages??? How do you calculate the damages done by the attacks? Kaido still stood after the attack. And Luffys COA AND COC cladded punches were scaring kaido to the point where he was avoiding them instead of tanking them.

S

Sasaki Kojirō

@Sasaki Kojirō
Damn. That's the only way Oda can build fake tension. Restricting adv. Haki to justify Luffy going toe to toe with an admiral.
What we had in Wano was the peak of power, so much so that Oda didn't make sense when he wrote the arc, because the logic doesn't apply to Yonkous, here he needs to restrict Yonkou Luffy as much as possible so the arc doesn't end without giving time for him to tell a story or two during it.

Status
Not open for further replies.