Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It is totally related lol.
You said even Luffy couldn't do it , so Zoro can't.
Zoro's a swordsman and Advanced form haki holder. With strong speed blitz attacks.
He is well capable of it.
No he's not and I prefer taking the actual manga for source material rather than messed up head cannons and fairy tails.
Zoro is a swordsman so what??? Luffy has a strong haki too and an awakened fruit user and having advanced haki on top of that he didn't one shot Lucci. So youre either underming Luffy again just like you always do or you are downplaying Lucci too much.
And do you remember our bet ? lol:milaugh:

Just when I thought Oda finally build up some respect for Sanji again, he really fucks him up. I resisted the urge to ask where sanji was during Kizaru's attack on VP and also how sanji couldn't do what stussi did.

Did bro leave his exoskeleton and his balls on wano now or what :saden:

I mean there's literally nothing wrong, it's spoilers but if Sanji is in a enclosed tube transporting Vegapunk is he supposed to destroy the tube possibly harm Vegapunk all for a cool panel of blocking a Kizaru attack when Luffy is right there fighting Kiz? It's literally alot of anti common sense going on. The mission is to save Vegapunk, Sanji doing anything in an enclosed space next to Vegapunk does Kizaru's job for him.
Your friend was begging for Lanji to fight Lucci hours before the spoilers dropped, he kept telling himself that Lanji wasn't hiding from Lucci and Kizaru only to change the narrative when the spoilers confirmed he hasn't moved since Lucci nearly killed Stussy. :kobeha:

No he's not and I prefer taking the actual manga for source material rather than messed up head cannons and fairy tails.
Zoro is a swordsman so what??? Luffy has a strong haki too and an awakened fruit user and having advanced haki on top of that he didn't one shot Lucci. So youre either underming Luffy again just like you always do or you are downplaying Lucci too much.
And do you remember our bet ? lol:milaugh:
What's the bet?

Your friend was begging for Lanji to fight Lucci hours before the spoilers, he kept telling himself that Lanji wasn't hiding from Lucci and Kizaru only to change the narrative when the spoilers confirmed he hasn't moved since Lucci nearly killed Stussy. :kobeha:
My friend? I'm literally new here, but can you clearly explain what any of that has to do with what I just said? Are you mistaking me for a mindless fan? I'll help you I'm pro common sense and pro logic that's it. If you would like to actually respond to what I said then we can talk. If you want to get off topic and mindlessly slander characters for displays of common sense that aligns with the mission then count me out. I'm not swinging off any characters fictional dick.

If you want to explain what Sanji's best move with Vegapunk in an enclosed tube which is the topic of question, let's talk.

Bro didn't countered a single thing lol.
You just dismissed whatever Zoro did and thinks you won the argument.
:milaugh::milaugh:
Lol how delusional can someone be
1. I never claimed to win any argument.
2. I am not a Zoro hater just like you are a luffy hater and I even said that he had good feats on the rooftop read my answer again
3. You can hear praises of both Luffy and Zoro from me but you will never acknowledge Luffys feats ever, I have seen enough of your posts here to confirm it lol.
4. Your arguments are not even strong enough to counter lol. They just collapse on their own with just a little logic lol
5. Arguing with you is like teaching maths to a pig and expecting it to solve 1+1 in a year

Status
Not open for further replies.