Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What do you want me to give them praise for?
Zoro was the MVP of rooftop. Dude accept it.
To the matter of fact bro was nerfed with Enma and carrying his captain around.
When everyone was on the verge of death , Zoro stepped in.
Lol I don't see the panel where it said that enma nerfed Zoro and as a matter of fact it strengthened Zoro. And if you have read the manga properly, Zoro carried Luffy after he ran out of haki only for a few minutes not the entire rooftop. Zoro tanked a very strong attack and then broke every bone of his body for what??? This was a good feat but claiming that others were nothing without zoro is a delusion. Zoro used his most powerful attack and kaido just ignored him lol and then zoro slept like a kid until being drugged lol and Who do you think defeated Kaido in the end lol now you will argue Luffys victory just bcoz zoro wasn't the one to defeat Kaido.
COPE hard lol
ZKK getting failed still haunts you :pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:

C

Cruxroux

Lol I don't see the panel where it said that enma nerfed Zoro and as a matter of fact it strengthened Zoro. And if you have read the manga properly, Zoro carried Luffy after he ran out of haki only for a few minutes not the entire rooftop. Zoro tanked a very strong attack and then broke every bone of his body for what??? This was a good feat but claiming that others were nothing without zoro is a delusion. Zoro used his most powerful attack and kaido just ignored him lol and then zoro slept like a kid until being drugged lol and Who do you think defeated Kaido in the end lol now you will argue Luffys victory just bcoz zoro wasn't the one to defeat Kaido.
COPE hard lol
ZKK getting failed still haunts you :pepecopium::pepecopium::pepecopium:
Bro didn't countered a single thing lol.
You just dismissed whatever Zoro did and thinks you won the argument.
:milaugh::milaugh:

Don't get fooled Sanji fans

Wait for summary and raws, Sanji will prevail
I mean there's literally nothing wrong, it's spoilers but if Sanji is in a enclosed tube transporting Vegapunk is he supposed to destroy the tube possibly harm Vegapunk all for a cool panel of blocking a Kizaru attack when Luffy is right there fighting Kiz? It's literally alot of anti common sense going on. The mission is to save Vegapunk, Sanji doing anything in an enclosed space next to Vegapunk does Kizaru's job for him.

Status
Not open for further replies.