Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
These losers support characters that directly support tyranny and slavery, are nothing but slaves of incels like Celestial dragons but come to talk as if they are better. Only devil worshippers would support these slave admirals. What will you teach your children? I support some character that enslaved, killed and made innocent people like you suffer? Shameless.
When you took fictional characters too seriously.

How dare they support admirals ? by this crazy luffy fan

Meanwhile this fan is fine with kaido who does Stalin/British famine way of feeding people

There is also light dome. If Kizaru has awakening , he needs to show it here in egghead.
Kizaru could push Luffy to extreme diff and I still would be disappointed if Oda doesn't clearly show/tell us he's using awakening. Especially when he made it clear with Lucci
I don't want another Kaido/BM where everyone waited til the end of the arc to see their awakening... and nothing.

Kizaru could push Luffy to extreme diff and I still would be disappointed if Oda doesn't clearly show/tell us he's using awakening. Especially when he made it clear with Lucci
I don't want another Kaido/BM where everyone waited til the end of the arc to see their awakening... and nothing.
I agree.

Kizaru has already shown new abilities, which means all of his showing and probably other admiral showings were holding back.

I still want awakening because it seems like an obvious power for them and there aren’t strong logias besides Blackbeard who is unusual in the first place.

H

Herrera95

"Luffy's shallow punches at Kaido. Kid's WWE moves. Law's fucking stones. Killer air vibrations. None of that were relative damage to Kaido. Only Zoro's scar. " What unit do you use when measuring relative damages??? How do you calculate the damages done by the attacks? Kaido still stood after the attack. And Luffys COA AND COC cladded punches were scaring kaido to the point where he was avoiding them instead of tanking them.
Not sure what you talked about.

Kaido just dodged one attack of Luffy's before CoC coating.

He just couldn't dodge anything Zoro pulled to him.

You can just proof that Kaido is faster than Luffy and can dodge attack if he wants to but most of the time he can't do the same with Zoro.

Only attack he dodged from Zoro was the one Big Mom warned him about it.

The unit I'm using is the scar. Lol. Scar that makes Kaido have PTSD when even fodder Scabbards attacks him.

Status
Not open for further replies.