Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Kizaru is super cool in how he fights. I have always loved him and his demeanor.

But I'm losing respect for him every chapter that goes by without Luffy clearly using aCoC on him, or Kizaru using it himself. Come on, man, be a top tier.

Then again G5 Luff vs Kaido looked like he wasn't using aCoC during plenty of chapters that Oda simply didn't feel like making every hit look special/unique, so it's also very possible Luffy has used aCoC all along. Even against Lucci.
Nah Oda still draw some of the ACoC lines that could see easy and even went out of his way to have Kaido say when he get lazy with luffy.
I never seen author hype up something so much and next arc just don't use even with any fight .

Biggest W ever. He was throw so far he had to create light copies to save himself from Luffy. :mihanha:
dont try change it thats a L for luffy wtf he was thinking throwing kizaru would do ?
He legit throw himself to attack him last chapter .
He was forced to tanked an attack form kizaru because of his stupidity .

Nah Oda still draw some of the ACoC lines that could see easy and even went out of his way to have Kaido say when he get lazy with luffy.
I never seen author hype up something so much and next arc just don't use even with any fight .
Even against Kaido it went from no-touch, to touching, to impressive lightning, to some of the G5 punches not even having lightning.

Hell, technically, literally every clash between G5 and Kaido should have split the sky as an effect, but that was not the case, because it only happens when it serves the purpose of making a statement for the readers.

Oda doesn't care half as much as we do.

Status
Not open for further replies.