Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Let's be honest. Luffy, in his strongest god fruit g5 mode, collided with Lucci on equal terms with his fists, could not knock him out and was in worse condition than Lucci after the fight. In general, yes, the g5 dominated Lucci, but comparing the basic Zoro and the g5 is up to idiocy for condoms. And according to the spoilers, the base Zoro looks at the g5 level, forcing Lucci to wake up.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I don’t think people realize how disrespectfully Oda is portraying the Yonko title this chapter. Like, imagine if Kaido came to Egghead but Kizaru barely focused on him and just kept swatting him away like a nuisance while trying to kill Vegapunk.

That is basically what is happening to Luffy here. Kizaru barely acknowledges him as a threat and just wants to kill Vegapunk.

People thought Ryokugyu was disrespected by Luffy in Wano, I can’t imagine what they think of Luffy barely registering as anything more than a persistent gnat to Kizaru lol.

i’m not biased, i literally read spoilers and we have:
zoro vs awakened lucci, with zoro not using AdvCoC. literally nowhere it is stated that zoro is no diff Lucci, so i expect the fight to be interesting (especially after the leopard tank hint).
When it comes to Luffy vs Kizaru, I think Luffy is a clever fighter and it wouldn’t make sense to throw away a character who can literally be back in 0 seconds, so i make my bet and say that he’s goofing around a bit, just like in the fight with kaido. The first hint redon posted was g5 luffy laughing

I am not biased, i simply do not make headcanons before a chapter drops. If one of my predictions turns out to be wrong, for me it’s fine and i do not blame oda for my agendas, like sctually most of you do. But everybody experiences the manga as he/she wants so whatever
Bro you're talking to a community that is delusional. Being rational and logical doesn't make sense to them as their IQ is below average.

Status
Not open for further replies.