Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
C

Cruxroux

Luffy tells Lucci not to go after his crew and tells Lucci he can't beat him.

Luffy doesn't say to Lucci don't go after my crew because Zoro is around.

In fact the moment Luffy went to deal with the biggest threat Kizaru Lucci has such little respect for Zoro he started to attack people while he was there lol.
Lmao only reason Luffy was because Zoro was around.
:milaugh::milaugh:
That Lucci doesn't even respect your boi who's a yonkou.
He said nothing on Zoro so far.
Bro is scared to say anything lol.

I believe one day this character gonna be redeemed. Out of the Yamcha zone.
Dunno why People expect a lot from Usopp, his Role is to just Survive every Arc & Snipe targets from afar whenever it's needed, as for his Moment to shine as a Brave Warrior, that's reserved for Endgame, just like We never hear about All Blue or World Map or Franky's Final Invention or Chopper's Cure or Mihawk ... etc, They are just Sidelined till Final War

Lee Ba Shou

Conqueror of the Stars
Sanji shown going with Vegapunk to take the Pacafistas back and Altas orders the Pacafistas back to their side,

Sanji doesn't get to do anything against Kizaru this chapter, Luffy has to save him.

So why have Sanji go with Vegapunk? I think it's obvious that after Saturn orders the Pacafistas back to the Navy's side, Sanji will have his "Mr Prince" moment by sniffing out Saturn being nearby
Cry

Lmao only reason Luffy was because Zoro was around.
:milaugh::milaugh:
That Lucci doesn't even respect your boi who's a yonkou.
He said nothing on Zoro so far.
Bro is scared to say anything lol.
He respected Luffy enough to be to scared to attack anyone while Luffy was around.

He blocked Zoro's attacks and wasn't even scared of Zoro he even said now him and Kizaru had teamed up they were finished meaning. He put himself on Zoro's level and Kizaru on Luffy's lol.

Actions speak louder than words.

I’m standing by Saturn not being here to fight. I think even if it came to a fight, he’d probably not fight himself and would hide behind Pacifista/Seraphim/VAs.
The thing is last chapter Bonney said her target switched from Kuma to someone else (obviously the CDs imo).

Now she’s below the dome. So is Vegapunk, the giant robot, and Sanji.

It seems like Oda is moving characters below the dome to face Saturn imo

Status
Not open for further replies.