Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
How is it confirmed the other way around?? Lucci didnt beat anybody strong, but Jinbei beat Luccis former competition in CP9 Whos Who middiff, while getting jumped at the start of the fight. Jinbei > Lucci any day. Even Jack should be above Lucci tbh.
This is inane.

Awakened Lucci > Hybrid Lucci >> Who's Who.

Who's Who was only comparable to Lucci in the past, and then he rotted in prison for 12 years.

Luffy using Gear 5 against Lucci is >> anything Jimbe does.

Let alone Jimbe, Lucci is above Sanji.

Headcanon. Lol
Kizaru haven't said shit about Zoro till now.
If Zoro wasn't there , And Kizaru showed up , Lucci still would have attacked. And it's Luffy choice if he can save or not lmao.
Zoro protected someone there who isn't of the crew.
How's it headcanon.

I never said Kizaru said shit. Lucci said they were all finished now he and Kizaru had teamed up learn to read. Perhaps that's your problem in the first place.

Headcanon is saying Lucci still would have attacked when he didn't and waited specifically until Luffy went to intercept Kizaru to make his move knowing Kizaru was the only one who could take on Luffy.

Zoro protected VP who Luffy wants to protect not to mention Lucci would have went after everyone after VP.

You're the one liking shitposts and immediately called someone delusional for not agreeing with it. 😭
I like posts when I find it funny not always when I agree with it.

Zorotards are delusional. Especially this arc. First it was Zoro and Luffy are equal Kaku is stronger than Lucci. Now it's Luffy and Zoro are equal they both battled Lucci despite the fact Luffy is fighting Admiral Kizaru and doesn't care about Lucci as he's beaten him already.

Status
Not open for further replies.