Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like posts when I find it funny not always when I agree with it.

Zorotards are delusional. Especially this arc. First it was Zoro and Luffy are equal Kaku is stronger than Lucci. Now it's Luffy and Zoro are equal they both battled Lucci despite the fact Luffy is fighting Admiral Kizaru and doesn't care about Lucci as he's beaten him already.
Didn't read. Lucci's respect for Luffy in full display. Your whole argument down the drain.

They are done for and Jinbei is confirmed > Lucci.
Now this is getting out of hand.

Jinbei is admittedly rather strong. Enough to stalemate Ace that was offered Shichibukai and YC2 at WB, enough to be given preferential treatment by Big Mom which should place him as a very important unofficial Sweet Commander and enough to be a Strawhat Commander. He took care of top Tobi Roppo Who's Who around mid diff and he took care of fellow Shichibukai Moriah with ease.

But Lucci is no slouch. Luffy and Zoro are 'til this day wary of him, that says a lot. WG and Marines alike, including Kizaru, rate him highly. Most likely just in between Admirals and (most) Vice Admirals judging by Enies Lobby and Egghead.

It would be a tough fight but I'd say Lucci > Jinbei in the air and on land. Jinbei > Lucci in the sea.

So they really just gonna play hot potato with the controls of the Mark lll’s 🙄🙄 and what was the point of a password only York knows if the punks crack it in 2 chapters
The password was just additional tension + stalling so that Kizaru's offensive could be even more threatening

This is inane.

Awakened Lucci > Hybrid Lucci >> Who's Who.

Who's Who was only comparable to Lucci in the past, and then he rotted in prison for 12 years.

Luffy using Gear 5 against Lucci is >> anything Jimbe does.

Let alone Jimbe, Lucci is above Sanji.
Thats all headcanon. Everything i said is in the manga. Luffy would beat Lucci easily in his base if he would go all out. You should know that.

I wouldn't say the fella has had a hard time yet but it has been far from easy as well.

Only Luffy has taken damage in the fight so far if we go off the summary.

Also kizaru was very close to killing Vegapunk twice now

Luffy is gonna need to step it up
Luffy took damage from barriers and he has succeeded in keeping Kizaru at bay with no advanced haki use. I see that as a win. Luffy’s pretty much putting in the same amount of effort as when he fought Lucci whilst focusing on defending his crew. He’s thrown no attacks since gear 4.

Status
Not open for further replies.