Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Last chapter was proven what I was saying a long time ago when Katakuri fucks were not believing me

OLD and RUSTY Rayleigh is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY faster than Snakeman.
Kizaru was bitching and complaining about Rayleigh helding him at bay and Kizaru unable to create distance. He speed blitzed and one shotted Luffy.

Old Rayleigh is Yonko level and anyone who denies it is a Donkey

Lowest, absolute floor for Prime Rayleigh is Pirate king level @ZenZu @SakazOuki @MarineHQ
Rayleigh reigns supreme.

Guys, what if Saturn was controlled by Luffy's drums of liberation, like the ancient robot and his glazing stare is because he is hearing the drums of liberation and he is being controlled by the sun? Saturn revolving around the Sun (Luffy) instead of Earth (Imu) as soon as the drums play.

What if the Gorosei get under Luffy's control or side the moment the drums of liberation play?

Lucci fans have nothing to fear, their territories Like King, Kaku, Hyouzou, Monnet, ryuma, Mr1, Hakkai, Pica are now under good protection, so are the hype and feats they are safe with Zoro.

Status
Not open for further replies.