Status
Not open for further replies.
As Sanji fans
We are in the best spot right now

It's a gamble

1 we only fight VAs L

2 We fight all VAs Saturn and get Bonney W

We in a really good place bro
I'm not sure regarding who Sanji should fight, not even sure he should fight anyone of note. I'd lean towards him not fighting anyone of note. I would much rather see "Mr Prince" (Alabasta), "Hunter" (Little Garden) or "Smart Sanji" (Enies Lobby) do a comeback.

For example: Saturn understands the Strawhat Pirates are about to beat Lucci and Kizaru so he sails away thinking he has at least stolen something important. Enter "Invisible Black" that has turned invisible, stolen back whatever and messed with Saturns ship by stealing the sails.

Sanji promised Kuma he would be the World Governments most hated and hunted, it could come true. But I don't think it necessarily has to do with combat but rather smarts and troublesome skills like invisibility.

Luffy fans though that fightning kizaru will be a walk in the park only to get exposed by the later lmfao. snakeman is fodders, g5 is a retarded jobber that only laugh. Nik did warn you all that kizaru cant be beaten by luffy, he is a better fighter, faster and had swordsmanship plus a strong logia fruit. Oda gonna have to make kizaru forget his sword and light clone for luffy to stand any chance. Luffy is also embarrasing the other yonkos with his poor performance. Kaido would have turned in his grave seeing how luffy is ruining the oni reputation with his shit performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.