Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
The scene has kuma muddied up and wearing tattered clothing. Nothing like any lab coat we’ve seen. Again, it doesn’t match at all in the timeline for kuma to have gone to the east blue with dragon then travel back to the south blue alone to meet Bonney…

Bonney is likely in her late teens or early twenties
It could've been dirty from experiment and it doesn't look "tattered" just dirty.

Again, biggest hint is Bonney being more acquainted with the WG than the Revs. Unless she stayed behind in Sorbet while Kuma was a rev, even then the hints do point to her being a kid

Would you describe a man who is vomiting blood and having every part of his body cut to the point of bleeding profusely from these injuries as moderate injuries?
We need to see what Luffy looks like against Kizaru's sword attacks which the leaker described as being minor injuries.
In One Piece? Yes. Those wounds were forgotten as fast as the cuts the scabbards did to Kaido.

LITERALLY NO ONE CARES ZORO GONNA USE KOH ITS A COOL MOVE AND EVEHRONE WANTS TO SEE ZORO USE IT

MEANWHILE ZORO FANS : NO HE NOT USING KOH ITS JUST COA HAKI SMOKE ZORO STRONGER THEN G5 LUFFY IN BASE

WAHHHH WAHH WAHH

:kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha::kobeha:
Nope you idiots told me koby didn't use advanced coc even when we were shown black lightning so I won't allow you to cap when zoro isn't even using black lighting

Good chapter for both Luffy and Kizaru.

Saturn is the typical pre break cliffhanger but it´s okay imo.

Even as a Zoro fan: who cares about this fight? Fighting new VA´s would be more interesting than this irrelevant bum. Low/mid/high diff, just give something new.

Just right on the chapter I wanted to push some toxicity between Luffy and Zoro Oda goes and confirms that Luffy > Zoro
:josad:
nothing confirms a thing , He says a similar thing to Pica :

Zoro and Luffy testing each other , they know each other how strong he's for even Zoro to show OFF better feats than him during Roof Top :

Also based on this panel below , i would also claim that Luffy believes that Zoro is stronger than him because he says that Zoro can pull through any obstacle ( he didn't exclude himself ) he's faced against also when the question was about facing a tricky and a strong officer of Doffy :

Funnily enough when it was KoH which means high release of CoA and CoC @Lance_Dragonite called it smoke :

https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/for...oiler-summaries-and-images.19323/post-2158635

while here Redon specified it as flame so it has to be Firefox style which Zoro said he mastered :

And Zoro said he wanted it , and Usopp lies are turned to be true :

I'm very happy to see Flame Style in Santoryu LoL like Shanks :

Now Zoro is literally a second shanks but he just needs Future Sight .
@HA001 OF THE RAIN

Hmm, so far it seems like Kizaru is duking actually fighting Luffy to complete the mission and Luffy also doesnt really want to fight him but just wants to get him out of the way. Both dont really want to fight each other at the moment.
i don't see anything getting resolved. the strawhats want to escape and they will.
Clearly oda isn't going to fully waste kizaru here. just as i don't expect saturn to be defeated or hurt. this is just a preview of the final battle with the government. CP, marine and celestial dragons in one place.

N

NamiXLuffy

Jack got his ass defeated by near death Sulong Inu you tool lmao.
I know, this was addressing your previous posts as well since you try to make Lucci more of a fodder than he is.
Since when is YC3 fodder, Lucci is still Top 60 in my list, thats pretty good.

Status
Not open for further replies.