• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
??
Which is exactly what i pointed in my first comment
This the first time the flame appeared and it was "out of control"
Never happpens again until Zoro vs King which was when it was out of "control again"
Wasn't Zoro supposed to use CoA rooftop too fighting Yonkos.
When does using Coa become suddenly special and spawn Flame. Using Coa simply is a black blade
When there's flame going out, Enma was out of control. Never appeared when Zoro used it normally
But when Zoro unlock advCoC he could used it while the flame continues to keep staying which is his KOH mode.
Bois trying to make new mechanics of CoA = flame doesn't make zero.
Stop with the agenda.
You dumb fuck what the fuck are you talking about

Zoro unlocked acoc when he fucking used acoc BLACK LIGHTNING nothing to do with the flame

Yes 🤡 enma WHICH JUST TAKES COA

Hope the Zorotards finally shut up with this idea that he's on Luffy's level, the man himself implies that he's below his captain
Ofc he is.
In a ship hierarchy the captain is the highest rank and the first mate is second.
In strenght though ? Case by case. Some captains are way weaker than their crew members (see Buggy). In others it could go either way (see Luffy). And In some others the captain is way stronger (see WB).

Kizaru took Old Ray more seriously than Soyboy.
Against Rayleigh he was fully focused, Goffy is treated more like an annoyance than anything lmao.
It is what it is
Here he is fully focus on his job which is to kill VP .
While luffy Job is to save VP , this fight of tag is boring as fuck .
Kizary hit away luffy he come back luffy threw way Kizaru he come back to try and kill VP .
Was hope for better shit than this .

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
Laugh at him but he was right that Luffy would look superior
I don't really see it TBH:
  • Borsalino has dealt some minor damage to Luffy
  • Luffy hasn't hurt Borsalino at all so far
  • Borsalino has been trolling Luffy
  • Borsalino ignores Luffy to deal with Vegapunk

It really doesn't look like Borsalino is treating Luffy as a threat/taking him seriously.

Even though I like Jack, I have to agree that Jack is a bum.:josad:

I used to have Jack above someone like Doffy, I was clearly wrong. Heck not only Lucci but I'm pretty sure even Kuma before he became a mindless robot, could also defeat Jack.
Jack is some featless dude who is just a worse tank than Queen. There is simply no way that he even scratches Lucci's balls.

I'm a Jack fan but I gotta be honest.

Lol you talking nerfs?

Luffy's nerfs: no ACOC
Kizaru's nerfs: no awakening, no hardening, is on damage control cause of his mission, not trying to defeat to Luffy and is focused on Vegapunk

Result: Kizaru doesn't have a scratch while Luffy is stacking damage
Kizaru won't be tanking hits like Kaidou also his "awakening" is as close to come as Kaido's was lmao
Kizaru: failed to kill VP three times because of Luffy who's clearly no trying, the guy had him trapped like a fly and instead of hitting him threw him away

Status
Not open for further replies.