Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah there MUST be a character reason for why Gear 5 isn’t affecting Kizaru.

Like maybe Kizaru’s emotions over having to kill Vegapunk mean he has no joy and that’s why or maybe him feeling like a cog makes Gear 5 feel ineffective.

If it genuinely is a power/haki reason than Kizaru > Kaido is obvious but even I don’t think Oda would make it undebatable.

Old Ray made prime Blackbeard pack up and leave (sweat scaling evidence was shown too) doesn't matter what he said after about doubting himself, he is old he would naturally wonder whether he still has what it takes.

On a serious non-agenda note.

Kizaru is most likely unaffected for character reason.

Wiwi you're probably right about Gear 5 making Kizaru laugh.

I bet the toon stuff doesn't affect him until then.
The eye popping thing shouldnt be used to powerscale lmao, like its just a character thing. Kaido is way more expressive then Kizaru so its fine to have him look goofy whereas Kizaru Im sure Oda respects his actor so he wont have his eyes popping out and shit.

Hmmm... good chapter

Sanji L Vinsmoke. Oda is not treating him right..

So Zoro still hasn't dealt with lucci yet? Guess he's that much weaker than Luffy who was taking naps mid-battle and dispatched of lucci very quickly.

Kizaru my G, I've always hated the fact that he was underrated by everyone, even admiral gang, they had him at best 3rd strongest admiral and some claim a wide gap in strength between him and aokiji/akainu, while some even had him 4th and even 5th behind fuji and aramaki. Disgusting from the Kizaru doubters. I'm not admiral gang, I'm just Kizaru gang!

Lol you talking nerfs?

Luffy's nerfs: no ACOC
Kizaru's nerfs: no awakening, no hardening, is on damage control cause of his mission, not trying to defeat to Luffy and is focused on Vegapunk

Result: Kizaru doesn't have a scratch while Luffy is stacking damage
Kizaru is getting the typical initial villain promotion and he's not doing shit

3 billions Kizaru is done in 3 chapters

Uncle Van

Taxes Are a Sickness
Kizaru won't be tanking hits like Kaidou also his "awakening" is as close to come as Kaido's was lmao
Kizaru: failed to kill VP three times because of Luffy who's clearly no trying, the guy had him trapped like a fly and instead of hitting him threw him away
So I guess Kizaru>>Luffy since he didn't blast Luffy whole he was getting cut by clones? Or choosing kick Luffy away and leaving instead of blasting him with a strong attack?

See how easy it is to do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.