Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

This is the effect of normal haki, which Zoro learned to release thanks to the sword. KoH adds black lightning
That's Enma's power, once again Pinzoro can't do that without Enma's power

After he master's Enma, Enma let's Zoro use 100% of his haki which unlocks adv CoC for him in Enma mode for all swords, that is recognized by constant green flames on swords

You dumb fuck what the fuck are you talking about

Zoro unlocked acoc when he fucking used acoc BLACK LIGHTNING nothing to do with the flame

Yes 🤡 enma WHICH JUST TAKES COA
Can't have any normal argument with hot headed Zbois. Every comment need to be like dumbfk, retard etc. Fking shit of internet weirdos
Did you realise what I'm saying??
Before advCoC unlocked, when the flame goes out Zoro was always out of control, he never hold the sword and fight while on flame. You see on rooftop?? No
You see on first round against King?? No.

Whenever flame goes out Enma was out of control, and flame clearly indicates it was optimizing power and Zoro can't fight with it until he unlocked advCoC
Only when he unlocked advCoC he could handle it and fight while flame
Don't know wtf you're angry about
CoA = flame still doesn't make sense
It could be that Koh could have no advCoC too just like G5
He's not using CoC maybe but who knows he always started the flame RoFL. It's KOH sooner or later

MonsterZoro

Bald Spoiler Provider
Nah people hate on Zoro fans more but that also because of the shit they said them self.
Like ZKK was one of the most stupid thing to ever come out the one piece fandom and all the other shit they say .
LITERALLY ALL ADMIRAL HATERS ARE ZORO FANS STOP CRYING CLOWN PLAYING THE VICTIM IF ADMIRAL = yonko MEANS SANJI DEFEATING AN ADMIRAL WILL PUT HIM ABOVE MIHAWK AND ZORO FANS DONT KIKE TAHT

Peroroncino

🅷🅰🅻🅰 🅼🅰🅳🆁🅸🅳
Eh unlikely I'll say.
Tho it would be cool to see Lucci reaction at Zoro being a conqueror.
Luffy used the peak of his power on lucci it only makes sense zoro will use his as well, ofc since he's using the same dialogue he's using on Pica that means he will flex on lucci too

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Man I almost want to tag the clowns who were placing Old Ray below or around Yamato. It's sad, hate for a few characters (Zoro and Admirals in this case) makes you take it out on a character with nothing but god tier portrayal every time he's on screen. There's no excuse for the disrespect that man has gotten the past few years, I'm not even a Rayleigh fan. Even Mihawk is different since he has things you can nitpick on MF.

Dude is Luffy's sensei who taught him haki, you played yourself if you thought Oda was ever gonna disrespect him even in the slightest. And you had Yonkou fans still tryna gatekeep this guy from this "Yonkou lvl" , after he literally made a Yonkou shit his pants. He spits on that title, literally the weakest he can be is that lvl.

W to L ratio on Rayleigh has to be the best in the entire series. Rayleigh is literally Shanks without any blemishes like Lor D Coast and Teach's scars.

Oda rolls out the red carpet for dude everytime he's on screen. I wouldn't even put a 4 bill bounty past him, that's how wanked he is.

HA001

World's Strongest Swordsman
Can't have any normal argument with hot headed Zbois. Every comment need to be like dumbfk, retard etc. Fking shit of internet weirdos
Did you realise what I'm saying??
Before advCoC unlocked, when the flame goes out Zoro was always out of control, he never hold the sword and fight while on flame. You see on rooftop?? No
You see on first round against King?? No.

Whenever flame goes out Enma was out of control, and flame clearly indicates it was optimizing power and Zoro can't fight with it until he unlocked advCoC
Only when he unlocked advCoC he could handle it and fight while flame
Don't know wtf you're angry about
CoA = flame still doesn't make sense
It could be that Koh could have no advCoC too just like G5
He's not using CoC maybe but who knows he always started the flame RoFL
YOU DUMB FUCK
HE ALREADY HAD THE FLAMES FINE BEFORE HE USED COC.
Hes used acoc WITHOUT a flame.

Ashura Zoro did indeed inflict a deep wound on Kaido, nothing superficial, but it was consistently overlooked afterward. This is how attacks are portrayed in One Piece; Oda may not always maintain the appearances of characters, but this doesn't necessarily apply to the impact of the attacks. Luffy vomiting blood, screaming in pain, and having various parts of his body cut while blood splatters is by no means indicative of significantly superficial damage or minor bruises because they were not initially portrayed that way.
While I agree with what you said, I don't think this can be used as a fair comparison between Kizaru and Kaido, precisely because of Oda's difficulty depicting consistency in battles in general.

Kizaru is "performing well and looking cool", probably all Oda is going for.

Status
Not open for further replies.