Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐒𝐫𝐒𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐑𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
β€Ž
cry, Pinzorosis

Enma mode is the mode where he uses adv CoC. The lightning doesn't stay on his swords 24/7.
Zoro doesn't use Haoshoku coating throughout on his attacks either way.

And he can use Haoshoku coating without the flames:

Or use the flames without Haoshoku coating. The flames just show that he's using Ryuo:

Let's be honest: Rayleigh only gets downplayed to gatekeep the admirals and Mihawk from being considered on the same level as the Emperors.

Point is that both Luffy and Kizaru aren't going all out and is showing PIS. My responses are addressed to those to pretend Kizaru is going all out somehow.

There is no visible indicator for Ryou and FS. Luffy got hit all the time despite having FS active with no noticeable cues.
Ryou+ Adv CoC

Plenty of examples and Luffy always says when he uses Future Sight. Every time he's used it it's been obvious.

Zoro doesn't use Haoshoku coating throughout on his attacks either way.

And he can use Haoshoku coating without the flames:

Or use the flames without Haoshoku coating. The flames just show that he's using Ryuo:

My brain is trying to erase this shit arc because I can't even remember these panels. Now the overflowing flames thing makes more sense (still a horrible name lol).
Post automatically merged:

Why is Ndule melting down? Nothing's happened
It started when Snakeman got cucked last chapter and now because people are going after the Rox Duo

So after Lucci refusing to recognize Luffy as Yonko… He has realized that he can’t even get passed Zoro and now suddenly Zoro is the β€œnumber 2 of a Yonko”… Zoro isn’t just the β€œnumber 2 of a random pirate”… No no No, Zoro must be the number 2 of a Yonko since Lucci is having such a hard time with him, it must be because Luffy is actually a Yonko now

I see you Lucci, bitich ass pussy
:seriously:

Let's be honest: Rayleigh only gets downplayed to gatekeep the admirals and Mihawk from being considered on the same level as the Emperors.

Point is that both Luffy and Kizaru aren't going all out and is showing PIS. My responses are addressed to those to pretend Kizaru is going all out somehow.

There is no visible indicator for Ryou and FS. Luffy got hit all the time despite having FS active with no noticeable cues.
Oda makes it clear when Luffy uses adcoa and FS
Even ryuo (which isn't adcoa)

How can Rayleigh be yonko levrl if he has no yonko level feats? And admits inferiority to a yonko?

Status
Not open for further replies.