Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nothing sadder than a grown ass man spending all of his time on an anime forum trying to prove that the fictional light man is better than the fictional sun god man and then clowning others for debunking his shit
Well, there's almost nothing sadder, except of course if there's a group of grown ass men in a circlejerk doing this shit
And unfortunately there are a group of them doing this shit

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
@Sentinel @Playa4321 we will see zoros stamina now if he has no issue pumping this much coa or if he's gonna be huffing like vs king
If Zoro is trash talking Lucci and telling him that he's not strong enough to make it past him, then he's clearly not huffing/panting.

But it sounds like there's less than a page of Zoro vs Lucci in this fight, so I don't expect it to yield much insight in terms of power levels.

It's the "Zoro vs Lucci" chapter that'll let us know how Zoro truly stands.

But yeah, it seems like all the Rooftop Supernova had stamina boosts for their top forms/techniques since Wano.

I expect that much for Zoro as well.

Nothing sadder than a grown ass man spending all of his time on an anime forum trying to prove that the fictional light man is better than the fictional sun god man and then clowning others for debunking his shit
You sound mad but the slander wasn’t even aimed at you

we are all spending our time on this forum, how come you’re hurt about something that was for someone else?

This to me looks like a severe case of dick riding, all cause a light man is kicking ass

Kizaru making 3 clones each using 1 of the 3 sacred treasure techniques would be hype

Yata mirror focusing on high speed kicks to focus on his martial arts hopefully showing off his rokushiki

Murakumo sword to focus on his swordsmanship

Sacred jewel for his marksmanship

Kizaru being able to use all 3 at once would be dope and it’d be funny if he ends up doing the 3 monkey pose before it

1 - Yes it is a possibility until Asura is fully explained.

2 - Is not cap. Luffy said that very clear.

3 - Nope. He gets surprised that Zoro has it exactly as you were saying. Don't try to change your answer now.

4 - Same as #1
2. It's not. Same with his other demonic techniques
3. Nope he literally states " so are you a conqueror too? That's an internal question my guy.

4. The same kaido after this scene in the very same chapter was flabbergasted that luffy could use advanced coc (the only way to apply coc on a physcial attack). Why would kaido be shocked that luffy has it if he just experienced it moments before from luffys second in command as you are trying to imply?

So you think kaido being shocked that zoros captain had advanced coc mean nothing? Exactly.

Ofcoruse zoro had better coa than luffy. The sbs states he specializes in it plus he was able to use basic ryou way before luffy.

Luffy uses fist hence his attacks are blunt. Zoro has similar AP to luffy added with the fact that he has swords (something much more lethal). Add that in with him having more proficiency with ryou and you get him cutting kaido
Sanji specializes in CoO yet Luffy has better CoO than him

also I’m waiting for you to tell me how Oden scarred Kaido… I’m noticing you are dodging this part

this is Kaido’s reaction to Luffy having AdvCoC… The only thing he says about it is that Luffy is half dead… I don’t know where you are getting the idea that Kaido is so shocked that Luffy has it… At best you can say he is shocked that Half dead Luffy still has the strength to use it

Anyway I’m waiting for you to tell me how Zoro has better COA than Oden…

Status
Not open for further replies.