Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
That just makes the most sense to me. It’s like saying Luffy’s using “White Flames ” when he’s in G4 when it’s just smoke.
Because that's what it is actually is. They read redon's summary were it says "flames", but somehow they bring up green smoke. Since when was smoke flames?

Foxfire style and overflowing Haki are two completely separate abilities
Zoro overflowing CoA (Advanced Armament Haki) on his swords:

Zoro using AdCoC on his swords:

If none of these are what he uses in this chapter, then it's certainly not haki nor is he using KOH Style either. Just regular firefox style swordplay

Kizaru trolling the crap out of luffy and im enjoying every second of it .
OHHH IM gonnna fall into water !!
( No emotion )
Oh no oups I can fly !
WTF were you thinking goofy ???

Sanji specializes in CoO yet Luffy has better CoO than him

also I’m waiting for you to tell me how Oden scarred Kaido… I’m noticing you are dodging this part

this is Kaido’s reaction to Luffy having AdvCoC… The only thing he says about it is that Luffy is half dead… I don’t know where you are getting the idea that Kaido is so shocked that Luffy has it… At best you can say he is shocked that Half dead Luffy still has the strength to use it

Anyway I’m waiting for you to tell me how Zoro has better COA than Oden…
Luffy literally stated in wano when sanji sense the ladies of black Maria that sanji is better at observation lol.

??? Nothing to explain. Zoro has more AP and raw haki hence why he scared a stronger version of kaido than the one Oden fought lol

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
My guy lose your agenda for just a second Kizaru clearly looks superior to Luffy here.
Nah, Borsalino is not taking Luffy seriously, but he doesn't clearly look superior to Luffy here.

When Zoro just had the fire around his sword was when the fodder were passing out.
We saw black lightning appear above their heads.

No he's not:
https://worstgen.alwaysdata.net/forum/threads/.47707/

Yea because of Conquerors Haki lmao…. Are you really saying Zoro can just magically use Enma freely without CoC now? We didn’t see that in the King fight…..
Enma never required acoc, but only a large amount of acoa, Auden did not own acoc until 30 years. Zoro has already passed the test of Enma, as we have seen, Zoro gave her only the initial haki coverage throughout the arch and only in this chapter gave acoa and there were no problems. Zoro does not need enma for a large number of acoa and even more so for acoc, he himself has learned to produce a large number of acoa

I do think it’s hilarious that Yonko fans continue to beg Luffy to show his CoC

I have never seen a fanbase as obsessed with a cartoon character stuffing CoC(k) down their throat as Yonko fans lmfao

At this rate Yonko fans will argue that base Luffy with CoC(k) beats Gear 5 even though Luffy clearly stated that Gear 5 was his pinnacle lol.
I know many people that not yonko fans or admirals that want Luffy and Kizaru to show haki .
The former arc you talk about how great haki is had people in arc had 2 to 3 haki power ups
Now you draw where half the fan base can't tell shit or just seem to forget after longest fight ever with Haki in the former arc lol .
I like OP but i will call out Oda on this stalling shit he doing .

Ugh no. It's o longer an issue since enma does need to pull haki from him since he now releases it.

Enma was stated to pull ryou (armament haki). It doesn't pull observation or conquerors lol
Bruh by exuding the conquerors haki he was able to maintain the blade I can’t believe I have to explain this to a Zoro fan. Isn’t that literally what made 1033 hype? So is this Armament knocking out the fodder?

Luffy literally stated in wano when sanji sense the ladies of black Maria that sanji is better at observation lol.

??? Nothing to explain. Zoro has more AP and raw haki hence why he scared a stronger version of kaido than the one Oden fought lol
Zoro literally admits while doing KoH that Oden is stronger than him… But now you are claiming that Zoro is stronger than him

Luffy has better CoO than Sanji because Luffy has Future sight and Sanji does not… that is self-explanatory

You sound mad but the slander wasn’t even aimed at you

we are all spending our time on this forum, how come you’re hurt about something that was for someone else?

This to me looks like a severe case of dick riding, all cause a light man is kicking ass
Am I supposed to not be mad at an incredibly sad display like that?
And more importantly, am I wrong?
You can say I'm dick riding, but I'm not so insecure that I ping 3/4ths of the forum in every post that I make, or mock anyone that disagrees with me.

Status
Not open for further replies.