Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright so I usually don’t participate in Zolo debates but genuine question:

When Zoro summons the black Haki, King asks “do you intend to become a King?”
So I thought it was obvious that this was Kings Haki. Otherwise King seeing this and asking Zoro if he wants to be a King wouldn’t make any sense at all.

So there are people who think this really wasn’t CoC with King explicitly referencing Zolo becoming a King? Lol
What black haki? The spoiler doesn’t say anything about black haki.

You sound mad but the slander wasn’t even aimed at you

we are all spending our time on this forum, how come you’re hurt about something that was for someone else?

This to me looks like a severe case of dick riding, all cause a light man is kicking ass
Kicking ass this is 100% stall fight where luffy and Kizaru trying to get rid of each other to go after or save VP .
I wish this fight was kick ass but both luffy and Kizaru fucking acting like jokers.

Because that's what it is actually is. They read redon's summary were it says "flames", but somehow they bring up green smoke. Since when was smoke flames?

Zoro overflowing CoA (Advanced Armament Haki) on his swords:

Zoro using AdCoC on his swords:

If none of these are what he uses in this chapter, then it's certainly not haki nor is he using KOH Style either. Just regular firefox style swordplay
Agreed. The visual representation will clear it up. I also think Zoro’s testing out his newer sword style is similar to how Luffy was using new G5 moves on Lucci as testament that they’re both far above him to the point that they’re using him as a test subject

Alright so I usually don’t participate in Zolo debates but genuine question:

When Zoro summons the black Haki, King asks “do you intend to become a King?”
So I thought it was obvious that this was Kings Haki. Otherwise King seeing this and asking Zoro if he wants to be a King wouldn’t make any sense at all.

So there are people who think this really wasn’t CoC with King explicitly referencing Zolo becoming a King? Lol
Are you retarded? In that scene there was black lighting along with green flames. Black lightning is an indicator of coc not flames since he had flames with enma on the roof top and even before that.

Here's the pic when he used coc to knock out fodder that showed black lightning

Kizaru damage taken so far:
- literally nothing

Luffy damage taken so far:
- exhausted in Gear 4
- punted by Kizaru
- fried by light barrier twice
- diced up by light clones

So far Kizaru has a clear edge.
Kizaru so far:
Failed to kill VP 2 Times
Lost his authority over the PXs

Luffy:
Protected VP and his crew even when he got stuck in the barrier
Protected VP again while fighting against those clones

The fastest man in the verse can't even kill a powerless fodder like VP.

Status
Not open for further replies.