Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I know you'll wait, everyone will, but what does your gut tell you?
Last time Zoro repeated a dialogue he said v. Monet.
This time, he repeats a dialogue he said to Pica.

194/195 were Zoro v. Daz Bones chapters too, so the fight might very well conclude with 1094/1095.

Gut feeling wise, i'm still feeling the same tbh. Lucci is gonna be humbled, again.

I mean it’s obvious Lucci is YC level.

He’s definitely above Jack and probably Queen that’s for sure.
Goes w/o saying.
It's the top tier shouts that are annoying.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
Alright so I usually don’t participate in Zolo debates but genuine question:

When Zoro summons the black Haki, King asks “do you intend to become a King?”
So I thought it was obvious that this was Kings Haki. Otherwise King seeing this and asking Zoro if he wants to be a King wouldn’t make any sense at all.

So there are people who think this really wasn’t CoC with King explicitly referencing Zolo becoming a King? Lol

194/195 were Zoro v. Daz Bones chapters too, so the fight might very well conclude with 1094/1095.

Gut feeling wise, i'm still feeling the same tbh. Lucci is gonna be humbled, again.

Goes w/o saying.
I only ever saw people on Vsbattles and maybe one or two guys on Discord claim he's a top tier tbh.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me

Goes w/o saying.
Forget top tier for a sec, is Lucci Doffy level? 🤔

Zoro literally admits while doing KoH that Oden is stronger than him… But now you are claiming that Zoro is stronger than him

Luffy has better CoO than Sanji because Luffy has Future sight and Sanji does not… that is self-explanatory
No.

1. Katukir used future sight and yet sanji still dodge his bean attack in whole cake lol.

Katakuri used future sight and still didn't see that his little sis was firing shots at luffy the same time that Kat was fighting him which resulted in luffy getting stabbed by Kata trident. So that's cap lol.

2. If Oden was stronger he would have done much more than what he didn't agaisnt a weaker kaido that wasn't even in hybrid form

Reborn

Throughout Heaven & Earth,I alone am d Honored One
Lucci is getting dusted soon.

Saturn definitely will join as well ...and, it seems we might see Saturn vs giant robot because luffy will remain occupied with kiz

Status
Not open for further replies.