Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

TheKnightOfTheSea

𝕷𝖔𝖗𝖉 𝖔𝖋 𝕸𝖔𝖔𝖓'𝖘 𝕾𝖕𝖆𝖜𝖓
Admirals we’re always relative to Yonko.

The seraphim reveal, law Vs Blackbeard, kid vs shanks, Garp Vs Aokiji plus some backstory on Aokiji and Koby Hype, now Luffy Vs Kizaru with some backstory on Kizaru. Vegapunk explanation on devil fruits , Luffy Vs Awakened Lucci before and now Zoro Vs Lucci , Shits been pretty flames bruh.
That stuff is pretty cool, but everything else is bad.

The highs have been good, everything else is just regular post time skip OP crap. It being better than Wano doesn't make it good or anything close to good

Also lol at Koby hype

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
I still can't believe Zoro vs Lucci is happening. Oda never feeds these iconic major villains to Strawhats. If Zoro goes through with this he will have quite the name under his belt. The strongest assassin in WG history.

Soon as I saw those VAs, I immediately shifted my focus to Zoro vs Lucci. And still had doubts because of the above, but it actually happened. Thank god we didn't have to suffer through some clown ass VA.

Even powerscaling aside this has the chance to look beautiful, two cold blooded mfers, and Lucci always gives you cool panels.

Thanks Oda, you finally did something out of the ordinary for fucking once.

2 - Luffy said his attacks were too shallow then he started to apply CoC coating. Therefore you can only scar Kaido(deep attack) with CoC - coating.

3 - Rhetorical question. You should learn about it and being less dumb.

4 - Because Zoro was MVP of Rooftop and blocked Hakai while Luffy was a pussy that ran away and was getting knocked out all the time.
2. Cap actually luffy was practicing advanced ryou so his punches can bypass kaidos scales since he doesn't fight with a blade. Imfact this was further explained by kidd when he stated that he didn't know that BLUNT attacks can work on kaido.

3.you should learn about being entirely dumb. You have hit new levels.

4. Show the chapter in which zoro stated he was weaker than oden

That stuff is pretty cool, but everything else is bad.

The highs have been good, everything else is just regular post time skip OP crap. It being better than Wano doesn't make it good or anything close to good

Also lol at Koby hype
Regular post timeskip crap? Bruh if this was the regular post timeskip stuff One Piece would not be criticized nearly as much…..It’s better then everything post timeskip really….can’t even really complain about pacing….

ConquistadoR

The Rogue Prince
I still can't believe Zoro vs Lucci is happening. Oda never feeds these iconic major villains to Strawhats. If Zoro goes through with this he will have quite the name under his belt. The strongest assassin in WG history.

Soon as I saw those VAs, I immediately shifted my focus to Zoro vs Lucci. And still had doubts because of the above, but it actually happened. Thank god we didn't have to suffer through some clown ass VA.

Even powerscaling aside this has the chance to look beautiful, two cold blooded mfers, and Lucci always gives you cool panels.

Thanks Oda, you finally did something out of the ordinary for fucking once.
Yep, Lucci might not be Kizaru but his name holds far more weight than a mere Vice Admiral or an one arc goon that Oda introduces just to be defeated..

H

Herrera95

2. Cap actually luffy was practicing advanced ryou so his punches can bypass kaidos scales since he doesn't fight with a blade. Imfact this was further explained by kidd when he stated that he didn't know that BLUNT attacks can work on kaido.

3.you should learn about being entirely dumb. You have hit new levels.

4. Show the chapter in which zoro stated he was weaker than oden
2 - Denying manga facts. Luffy's own words. His attacks were too shallow.

3 - You have PhD in dumbness science

4 - WTF?

Status
Not open for further replies.