Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
When will the photos be released? How long will Luffy keep playing around with Kizaru without wanting to use 90% of his power? It's too pathetic how well Luffy is doing in this confrontation without any advanced Haki...
Oda needs to get rid of the dead weight of Vegapunk soon so that he doesn't interfere in Luffy's fight anymore, as he already has, I'm tired of seeing Luffy repeatedly making Kizaru fail to fulfill his mission.
Both Kizaru & Luffy aint goin all out lol

You must be reading 'ƎƆƎIꟼ ƎИO' because he overpowered Luffy before heading to the target, not the other way around.

Why am I arguing, you know this. Unless dodging counts as "overpowering" but kicking someone halfway across an island isn't.
I'm talking about G5 grabbing and throwing him, Kizaru realized the overwhelming power difference between them and decided to avoid Luffy in the moment and go for Vegapunk instead, if Kizaru didn't care about Luffy and was only interested in killing Vegapunk like you claim, then he wouldn't have fought Luffy in the first place...

Negatiflendi mi?
Klonların neden olduğu yaralanmalar artık engellendi mi?
Luffy kendisine dokunulmasaydı onları inkar ederdi.
Ayrıca Luffy bir kısayol kullanıp kizaru'yu suya atmayı denedi. Ama Kizaro sanki tehlikedeymiş gibi onu fena halde trolledi.
Luffy orada L aldı çünkü sadece klonlardan zarar görmüştü.
[otomatik birleştirme]1695175488[/otomatik birleştirme]

Demek istediğim yolda kuma.
Dev robot uyandı ve seni hissediyorum.
Bunu söylemek kötü ama oda gelecekteki olaylar için kizaru'yu kandırmak için Luffy'yi kullanıyor olabilir.
Luffy'yi ne için kullandığını bilmiyorum ama bir nedenden dolayı Luffy'yi geride tuttuğunu düşünüyorum. Bir düşünün, onu bayıltmak yerine dışarı atıyorsunuz ve onun tek yaptığı onu oyalamak, bence Luffy tüm hazırlıklar bitene kadar onu oyalamaya çalışıyor.

Last edited:
Like literally what happened .
Kizaru IM here to kill you I just destroyed your giant robot !
VAgapunk oh NOOO .
Kizaru I dont want do this but lets goo.
Vegapunk " Want a cofee cup ?
Kizaru : Sure !
SIP
SIIIIP
VEgapunk so what you waiting for ? You can legit one shot me and brook Usopp nami are not going to do nothing about it .
Kizaru : Yes I know but luffy not there yet .
SIIIP
Oh wait he is there ok Now im going to realy kill you !
Kizaru: OHH NOOO He grabbed me !!!

Can't beat plot even if you are light speed .

I'm talking about G5 grabbing and throwing him, Kizaru realized the overwhelming power difference between them and decided to avoid Luffy in the moment and go for Vegapunk instead, if Kizaru didn't care about Luffy and was only interested in killing Vegapunk like you claim, then he wouldn't have fought Luffy in the first place...
G5 grabbin & throwin dealt zero dmg tho

If were countin dmg counter between Kizaru & Luffy

Kizaru is currently leadin

S

Sasaki Kojirō

Both Kizaru & Luffy aint goin all out lol
What proof do you have to say that Kizaru isn't giving his all? We know canonically that Luffy is holding back his advanced CoC, his barrier, and other things, but do we know if Kizaru has awakened his Devil Fruit abilities? When was it declared or demonstrated that Kizaru has awakened?

A "latrintards" fan trying to ride the hype of Chad-Luffy by insinuating that Kizaru is also holding back things because Luffy is doing it too. LMAO.

It's over for Kizaru; Luffy can defeat him right now without even tapping into the greatest power in the world, and without any advanced Haki. That's how much of a pushover Kizaru is.

I don't know what he's using luffy for, but for some reason I think he's holding luffy back. Think about it, instead of knocking him out, you throw him out, and all he's trying to do is lick him away, I think luffy is just trying to stall him until all the preparations are done.
Make no sense tought luffy should try to beat him and throwing him in water is an easy W so its probably what he tried but it failed .
I think both Luffy and kizaru are realising they have no choice but to fight until giant robot kuma saturn ETC enter in play.

Luffy keeps getting in the way. His only target is vegapunk, if you want to call that "picking off the weaklngs" when he's literally on an assassination mission is just odd.

Top tier battles last too long to be messing around with Luffy for hours or even days.

Status
Not open for further replies.