Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not saying anything like that. You are making things up and discussing with yourself in order to be right. Delusional.
Post automatically merged:

Kizaru lost time going to the lab which Vegapunk already left. Only that Luffy was able to catch up with him.
Technically, no. What is luffy going to do in vegapunk's place when kizaru hasn't teleported to vegapunk's place yet? I think luffy goes and intervenes after kizaru teleports to vegapunk's place.

Sanji would be a great fight for Lucci, I think he matches up well with him. That was on my wishlist if not Zoro vs Lucci.

The way things are looking though, hope that Sanji pulls Mr.Prince maneuvers this arc, doesn't look like he's gonna get a worthwhile opponent.
The Sanji 1v1s are Gems once you get one you better appreciate it, there aren’t really that many. A boat load of clashes but very few conclusive 1v1s still more than most strawhats sadly.

Sanji Vs Kuroobi 1999

Sanji Vs Bon Clay 2001

Sanji Vs Wanze 2005

Sanji Vs Jabra 2006

Sanji Vs Absalom 2007

Sanji Vs Queen 2021

H

Herrera95

Technically, no. What is luffy going to do in vegapunk's place when kizaru hasn't teleported to vegapunk's place yet? I think luffy goes and intervenes after kizaru teleports to vegapunk's place.
You didn't understood.

Kizaru tricked Luffy so he could have time to kill Vegapunk.

Kizaru lost time going to the lab which Vegapunk is no longer there. And then was searching for Vegapunk.

Meanwhile Luffy was able to destroy his clones and get in time to protect Vegapunk from Kizaru.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
The Sanji 1v1s are Gems once you get one you better appreciate it, there aren’t really that many. A boat load of clashes but very few conclusive 1v1s still more than most strawhats sadly.

Sanji Vs Kuroobi 1999

Sanji Vs Bon Clay 2001

Sanji Vs Wanze 2005

Sanji Vs Jabra 2006

Sanji Vs Absalom 2007

Sanji Vs Queen 2021
Sanji vs Queen was trash, but your point was taken well.

You didn't understood.

Kizaru tricked Luffy so he could have time to kill Vegapunk.

Kizaru lost time going to the lab which Vegapunk is no longer there. And then was searching for Vegapunk.

Meanwhile Luffy was able to destroy his clones and get in time to protect Vegapunk from Kizaru.
This has no effect on Kizaru's speed, the destruction of clones is irrelevant, it means that Luffy can catch up with Kizaru

H

Herrera95

This has no effect on Kizaru's speed, the destruction of clones is irrelevant, it means that Luffy can catch up with Kizaru
Are you another fucking idiot?

Kizaru lost his time going to somewhere that Vegapunk already left and then searching for him. That's the reason Luffy could keep with him and protect him.

Luffy is not matching Kizaru's speed.

Im thinking whether or not to go to sleep
Are the Raws coming out or?
Will never come out until you sleep. Like Santa Claus.

Im thinking whether or not to go to sleep
Are the Raws coming out or?
Within the next 2 hours most likely
For the record, I'm expecting we'll see Zoro use Haoshoku coating, even if only for his final attacks vs Lucci.

Zoro's final attacks tend to be of a higher calibre than what he uses for CQC.

@ZenZu, @Ryuarashi.
Agreed. Unless it's nameless slash, I don't see Lucci enduring high end AdvCoC techniques unfortunately.

Are you another fucking idiot?

Kizaru lost his time going to somewhere that Vegapunk already left and then searching for him. That's the reason Luffy could keep with him and protect him.

Luffy is not matching Kizaru's speed.

Will never come out until you sleep. Like Santa Claus.
If luffy is slow enough to take a speedblitz from kizaru as you claim, it won't even take 1 second for kizaru to call vegapunk and luffy could be there before he can react.

Status
Not open for further replies.