Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
For the record, I'm expecting we'll see Zoro use Haoshoku coating, even if only for his final attacks vs Lucci.

Zoro's final attacks tend to be of a higher calibre than what he uses for CQC.

@ZenZu, @Ryuarashi.
Yea, like I stated in the thread, I now genuinely believe that HH is simply a byproduct of Zoro giving all of his haki. So it's bound to happen anytime he attacks with his max haki release (green flames w.e you want to call it). We have yet to see flames without CoC coating being used in an attack.

ZenZu

The only one who can beat me is me
Among Sanjis fights? Or One Piece fights in general? I’d say Sanji Vs Queen is probably Sanjis 3rd best fight In the manga. His Best Fight in the Anime Forsure.
I can hardly call that a fight in the manga, cluttered panels, IJ doesn't even stand out. Queen not focusing half the fight, or Sanji not focusing half the fight.

Everything but maybe Sanji's characterization was a negative in that fight. Art, choreography, impact. You name it.

Kizaru not even going all out has absolutely nutty feats.

He mogged Luffy in Gear 4th Snakeman. Almost killed him by kicking him into the lasers. He also speed and perception blitzed him.

Luffy then retaliates by grabbing Kizaru while he is off guard and attempts to throw him in the ocean. Kizaru, completely unphased by the transformation, mocks Luffy for doing it, whips out clones, and cuts up Gear 5th. Luffy responds by destroying the clones and even using Future Sight doesn't realize Kizaru is not even there.

Kizaru has done all this while holding back. He has not even needed to try to clown on Luffy this bad.

He mogged Luffy in Gear 4th Snakeman. Almost killed him by kicking him into the lasers. He also speed and perception blitzed him.

Luffy then retaliates by grabbing Kizaru while he is off guard and attempts to throw him in the ocean. Kizaru, completely unphased by the transformation, mocks Luffy for doing it, whips out clones, and cuts up Gear 5th. Luffy responds by destroying the clones and even using Future Sight doesn't realize Kizaru is not even there.

Kizaru has done all this while holding back. He has not even needed to try to clown on Luffy this bad.

Can you please show me where you're getting the raws?

This is seriously a bad look right now but luffy got good AP he can change the odds quick Well I hope for him because man he is getting clowned .

1- "I thought I was going to die" does not mean "I almost died".
2-kizaru not falling into the sea is not a big deal, he can fly, he is the light itself, what did you expect to happen?
3- according to the summary luffy only got a small scratch just like rayleigh did to kizaru.
4- we don't know if he uses advanced observation haki, after all even acoc doesn't use it.
5- is kizaru holding herself back? I don't think so, she uses haki and her fruit completely, there is nothing to call feat in the episode, stop exaggerating.

Status
Not open for further replies.