Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
He already packed a seraphim solo when pinzoro needed a 2v1 :milaugh:

Are you jealus that zoro going all out against luffy sloppy seconds while sanji got a diffrent plot ? where is zoro vs kizaru :josad:
He didn’t do jack shit to a seraphim lol . Sanji has a plot ? Where ? Standing by while luffy and zoro fight is a plot now? What has he done

:kayneshrug:

People think kizaru > G4

Adhaki G4 fought FS-drunk Kaido to high diff where both using their top moves
Kizaru didn't even beat the g4 (no adhaki, no named attack)

This chapter proves again that serious adhaki G5 isn't required for Admirals. It's just for g5 to flex
Yonko ~ Adhaki-G5 ~ FA > Adhaki-G4 ~ Admirals > Ood legends > adhaki-g2/3 ~ low top tiers/inbetweeners

I am talking about the present spoiler discussion.....not what happened during Luffy vs Lucci...in this same thread, they clowned Lucci...
Yeah. They're in the denial state lol. That's what I said. They'll soon be in the acceptance state and will start wanking lucci. Happens every time.

I memeber king getting clowned after zoro vs king starter. Saying king was a massive downgrade and stuff. Then after they accepted it, King was suddenly closer to kaido.

He didn’t do jack shit to a seraphim lol . Sanji has a plot ? Where ? Standing by while luffy and zoro fight is a plot now? What has he done
He is going to where the marines and saturn are, do you have a reading comprehension problems ?
even if he doesn't fight and just does something cool its still better then going all out against luffys leftovers :suresure:

Status
Not open for further replies.