Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Zoro role is to take on someone who even rest of the crew can't take when Luffy takes the main head...people forgot the basic Luffy > Zoro > Sanji and overwank are the only ones who set up for disappointment and humiliating...that's all I can say...:cheers:
There read Skypea, alabsata and EL where Crocodile/Enel/Lucci were twice above their underlings
Where Oda set Luffy twice above Wings yet they kept thinking this scaling will change

Wano even had kaido being 4x above King in power
Weakened kaido is still 3x above King, what did they expect?

Adhaki Luffy > luffy with basic haki > EnOu Zoro

It's humiliating cause the implication of Zoro needing to go all out against Lucci is that Zoro would be stomped by Luffy.

Putting all agenda aside, tell me what is even the role of Zoro in the crew at this point, if he's low diff material for Luffy?
Oda's stalling tactics aren't always the best. His haki visualization neither.
Pics heavily imply it's either just enma thing or zoro just starting to get more serious. There's nothing wrong if he negs cucci next chapter with advCoC (IF those newly appearing trail is CoC) but previous panels indicate it's not even that.
Luffy himself used G5 against cucci. His last, biggest magical powerup after adv CoC.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓

nobody remembers this but the outcome is already set in stone

this was a flash forward to what's happening right now and that gorosei is looking shook as fuck, akainu seems pretty angry too

G5 won't do much against them, advanced Conqueror's haki is the difference maker against Lunarians.
I don’t think so

G5 may have dura neg with the weird Rubber phasing properties that were shown

G5 without advanced Conqueror's is nowhere near a top tier, with him even having a matchup disadvantage against King.
Nowhere near? That’s a stretch

G5 Luffy without CoC still has the speed to keep up with Kaido + Rubber phasing + he can use internal destruction

It’s very powerful

Kaido would laugh at G5 without advanced Conqueror's haki and low diff him.

It is advanced Conqueror's haki that plays the key role in making Luffy a top tier, even though the gears do play the role of upping physical stats.
It’s what makes Luffy mid to high top tier

Even without ACoC I’d say he’s still in/as close as you can get to the top tier realm

He would definitely lose to Kaido but idk about low diff

It is humiliation for Zoro, cause it means he is low diff material for Luffy now. What even is his role in the crew then??
To be the 2nd strongest fighter

That’s always been his role

It’s not like he’s the only roleless Strawhat, all Usopp does is shoot

Status
Not open for further replies.