Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Luffy being much stronger than Zoro doesn't make Zoro worthless. Zoro is still a beast and can take on other strong characters that the rest of the crew can't. Luffy just has to take on the strongest since he's the strongest, Zoro can get the next guy
Na he's worthless.
Even more with his dream like now I see such happening at EoS unless it has an absurd power jump to catch-up with Mihawk who at worst is = shanks.

It's humiliating cause the implication of Zoro needing to go all out against Lucci is that Zoro would be stomped by Luffy.

Putting all agenda aside, tell me what is even the role of Zoro in the crew at this point, if he's low diff material for Luffy?
Zoro role is to take on someone who even rest of the crew can't take when Luffy takes the main head...people forgot the basic Luffy > Zoro > Sanji and overwank are the only ones who set up for disappointment and humiliating...that's all I can say...:cheers:

It's humiliating cause the implication of Zoro needing to go all out against Lucci is that Zoro would be stomped by Luffy.

Putting all agenda aside, tell me what is even the role of Zoro in the crew at this point, if he's low diff material for Luffy?
You guys set yourselves for disappointment

Zoro and Sanji were always twice or 3x below Luffy since pre ts, the gap never changed!

Their roles is to fight underlings that are twice or 3x below the villain that Luffy fights.

Zoro will be at best >= Admirals at EoS
That's where he will be while Luffy will surpass Yonko and FA, and even PK Roger! He will be above prime Joyboy and Imu

Status
Not open for further replies.