• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
"Zoro will easily spar or block Shanks even when offguard "
"Zoro can match a serious yonko/admirsl 1v1"
"Zoro would dominate kizaru and do good"

"Imagine if zoro had adcoc on rooftop,..."
He can't even dominate serpahim and Lucci in cqc lol
Zoro can 1-1 meme about to be the biggest clown argument yet.
:luffylaugh:
Can’t wait to drop a comparison thread between meme 1-1 with Kaido. An KoH Zoro vs injured Lucci. Certain idiots got hella explaining to do.

hell notice how he can’t even break through lucci CoA guard with “blades”( but apparently can break memes ACoC defense on the rooftop). Despite panels literally saying he can’t do shit of note smh. Fraud watch people!!!!!!

So what are the clouds/aura then? nothing?

surely you aren't going to tell me that they're nothing, right?
The art itself is very bad in the panel
You know Oda isn't trying much while drawing this panel look at how bad other sword looks (not emna) like a rough drawing
Enma looks like it was in between black and white color

Yea what i don't get it is the Zbois breakdown of each stage of Zoro haki mode
What's the cloud?? If it's not coa then what is it.
Overflow ryou means green cloud + black sword as per their thread
Then what's green cloud but no black sword??
Looks like haki inconsistency and complexity is the most incase if Zoro ROFL

Both Luffy and Zoro's main role is combatant though

Recall how one of Luffy's most establishing moments was him saying there was a bunch of shit he couldn't do that his crew could, but what he was able to do is kick Arlong's ass. Luffy was always supposed to be much above his crew as he sees it as his duty to protect them. He completely broke after Kuma destroyed them and he was angry at himself for not being able to save them.
Right, so Zoro's role is also combatant. Good that we both agree here.

Why should the guy, whose ONLY role in the crew is to be the combatant, be LOW DIFF material to Luffy? It is acceptable for other guys cause their main role isn't combatant, but humiliating for Zoro cause fighting is the ONLY THING he does.
Even Oda realized this back in the days, which was why zoro used to be relatively close to Luffy pre TS.
Being weaker than the captain is understandable and expected, it is the gap... Look at the other partner type RHM Roger/Rayleigh, WB/Oden(prime) and then Luffy/Zoro, and tell me you don't see the problem here.

Zoro Haters non stop commenting about Zoro. You guys sure are accomplishing a lot

Same with the Zoro wankers going full on bandana scale

This fight was obviously set up to be somewhat of a difficult fight for Zoro. There's a reason Oda went this route with Zoro

yeeeeeeeeesh

:gokulaugh::gokulaugh::gokulaugh:
If he thinks it's easy then it's not a difficult fight. And unless Lucci runs like pica then kizaru vs Zoro is a done deal

So Zoro fans tell Sanji fans that they make a mistake in comparing Sanji to Zoro because Zoro will always be stronger (and they are right) but then they make the same mistake comparing Zoro to Luffy 😂 of course Luffy will always be stronger!

So Zoro and Lucci clashed with Zoro using overflowing ryou. (smoke)

Then at the last panel he started using advCoC. To quickly finish Lucci?

Would you guys have Lucci's durability, being an awakened zoan, above Kidd?

If Zoro finishes Lucci with one single named advCoC attack, how does this compare to Shanks' divine departure?

If Lucci can tank one of Zoro's named AdvCoC attack, then I'd be more impressed than I already am.

Status
Not open for further replies.