Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
What the fuck.
Where are raws? Only two panels and dipped.
Few things
Luffy has thrown Kizaru very far but still it is very dumb decision to throw someone who can fly.
Lucci is not injured eventhough he is using awakening and didnt use haki yet, while Zoro used flow haki (green smoke) and about to go for CoC coating (?).
Either way Lucci is below Zoro and depending on how long he lasts he is above King.

Right, so Zoro's role is also combatant. Good that we both agree here.

Why should the guy, whose ONLY role in the crew is to be the combatant, be LOW DIFF material to Luffy? It is acceptable for other guys cause their main role isn't combatant, but humiliating for Zoro cause fighting is the ONLY THING he does.
Even Oda realized this back in the days, which was why zoro used to be relatively close to Luffy pre TS.
Being weaker than the captain is understandable and expected, it is the gap... Look at the other partner type RHM Roger/Rayleigh, WB/Oden(prime) and then Luffy/Zoro, and tell me you don't see the problem here.

You are correct but that is on Oda. He stopped caring about members of the crew not named Luffy a long time ago. Zoro and Sanji's opponents are low diff and lol diff material for Luffy and don't pose a threat to him at all. The rest of the crew don't get to do anything 95% of the time. The Shs exist currently so we can get a panel of each talking about how great Luffy is and how he's going to become PK.

Nikuzi

⚓𝒫𝒾𝓇𝒶𝓉𝑒 𝒬𝓊𝑒𝑒𝓃 𝒮𝑒𝓃𝒸𝒽𝑜𝓊⚓
Right, so Zoro's role is also combatant. Good that we both agree here.

Why should the guy, whose ONLY role in the crew is to be the combatant, be LOW DIFF material to Luffy? It is acceptable for other guys cause their main role isn't combatant, but humiliating for Zoro cause fighting is the ONLY THING he does.
Even Oda realized this back in the days, which was why zoro used to be relatively close to Luffy pre TS.
Being weaker than the captain is understandable and expected, it is the gap... Look at the other partner type RHM Roger/Rayleigh, WB/Oden(prime) and then Luffy/Zoro, and tell me you don't see the problem here.
I do understand your point, I just don't think it's that bad per se. If Luffy stays at gear 5 for the rest of the series but Zoro gets another 1 or 2 powerups that could potentially bridge the gap. Though honestly I would put Roger and Ray around how Luffy is to Zoro.

Luffy>>>>Zoro>>>>>Sanji>>Rest of the crew in various spaces
Roger>>>>Ray>>>>>etc

I think it's fine for a captain to be much stronger, though you make a good point about it not really being that fair to Zoro since it's his only role

So Zoro and Lucci clashed with Zoro using overflowing ryou. (smoke)

Then at the last panel he started using advCoC. To quickly finish Lucci?

Would you guys have Lucci's durability, being an awakened zoan, above Kidd?

If Zoro finishes Lucci with one single named advCoC attack, how does this compare to Shanks' divine departure?

If Lucci can tank one of Zoro's named AdvCoC attack, then I'd be more impressed than I already am.
Zoro fights usually involve him getting beat up a lot and 1 shotting doesn't it? Kabaji, Mr. 1, Ohm, Kaku (Sort of, 2-3 hits on Kaku I believe?), Pika (2-3 hits)

Status
Not open for further replies.