Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Elder Lee Hung

Conqueror of the Stars
I mean I’m just curious guys, why would the editor call Kizaru Luffy’s most formidable foe to date? I thought it was just so obvious that Kaido was the strongest character in this manga, and yet now the Fucking writers of this series are calling an Admiral Luffy’s most formidable foe???

@comrade @JoNdule @Seraphoenix @Tejas @MonsterKaido @MonsterKaido

Nah, you’re just seeing what you want to. Check the very next panel.
All right, he has them coated in haki. But people can either admit that Zoro is not unfusing it with Acoc or admit Luffys kick agaisnt Kizaru had it. Because look at the panels, for fucks sake!

Zoro using Acoc according to people:

Luffy not using Acoc according to people:

Like, at least be consistent, it is all I am asking for.

Last edited:
Flames are an indicator of Enma sucking up haki. Zoro trained to control his armament haki, and in his fight against King flames only reappeared when Enma sought conqueror haki. It's not that hard to understand. Right now Enma is demanding conqueror's haki, and you can see the same black lightning he had during King's fight. What's the problem? This is not a Zoro downplay, but a Lucci feat. He's probably stronger than King.

Yeah I’m a bit bored of popping eyes and luffy reflecting laser with his eyes

i want more
This is what we will get with G5, complete bullshit mode. If most of Kaido vs G5 was a joke, why expect something else from now on?
Probably the only serious Luffy fight we will get is going to be Luffy vs BB, and that too cause BB will deactivate that troll mode that keeps laughing

Status
Not open for further replies.