Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
*author makes the adv CoC mode for Zoro recognizable from constant green flames on zoro's swords"

Zoroturds:
-"aCTUalLy iT's Avd CoA OVerFlow"
-"iF YoU gO bACk 500 chAPtERs, TheRE's a sMALl pANeL WherE IN thE cORnER YoU SEE sOmE Haki FARtS"
-"You seE ThIs sCriBBLE? it MeANs zORo iS not USiNG HAki BEcauSe bLADe IS pUrE WhIte, Don'T minD prevIOUs oR next pANelS wHERE THe BLADe iS Black"

I mean I’m just curious guys, why would the editor call Kizaru Luffy’s most formidable foe to date? I thought it was just so obvious that Kaido was the strongest character in this manga, and yet now the Fucking writers of this series are calling an Admiral Luffy’s most formidable foe???

@comrade @JoNdule @Seraphoenix @Tejas @MonsterKaido @MonsterKaido
Hilarious that you are peddling fake news. The editor's note talks about the tables turning, nothing else. Desperate much?

Then why hasn't Zoro defeated Lucci yet. Going by Logic which you lack
Gear 5 Luffy defeated Lucci with no difficulty,Therefore GEAR 5 LUFFY>>>>>LUCCI
But Zoro has tapped into adv haki to defeat Lucci, so this means that normal haki coating or hakiless zoro wasn't enough to defeat Lucci so Therefore GEAR 5 LUFFY> No Haki No adv coa Zoro.
Zoro would have to use everything at his disposal to maybe equal GEAR 5 LUFFY
So now showing your true color mr Im not biasf toward zoro, should have waited until you get legit spoiler. This Chapter only proved that no coa base zoro=gear 5 luffy coa.

Status
Not open for further replies.