Spoiler One Piece Chapter 1093 Spoilers Discussion

Will Sanji vs Saturn happen?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey, where's acoc bitches? ahahaha

:gokulaugh:
My freind the level of trolling this week is so low from zoro haters. I expected better resistance but this arent it and I cant blame them. There is so litle to use against zoro when he can go toe to toe with awakened lucci without hardening. The moment oda drew that panel of hakiless zoro matching awakened lucci it was over since luffy needed gear 5 on top to accomplish that. Zoro also made lucci acknowledge the crew as yonko tier something luffy failled to do with gear 5.

Unless you imply by your response thar koby also used advanced coc
Quite the opposite, actually. All I am saying is that the Zoro hater community doesn't know shit about the stuff it claims to be an expert about.

Like, let's go even further back in time to help some people out, did Zoro use King of Hell or Conquerors against Kamazo? Because many people have been telling us Zoro fans that we would have to be braindamaged to think the fire on his sword is anything but avdanced coneruors coating with King of Hell mode activation.

Okay, so what the fuck is this? Did Zoro already have the King of Hell mode all the way back against Kamazo?

Cinera

𝐀𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐫𝐢𝐧𝐠 𝐌𝐚𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐞𝐧𝐧𝐲 𝐏𝐞𝐭
For me it more looks like Zoro is now about to use adv CoC and KoH, since before his swords where not in CoA and no adv CoC leaking.

I think @Pew said is right, Zoro switched in the end to KoH.
Yeah, I expect him to start with King of Hell Santoryu when next we see the fight.

Nah, it's a clear L for me. Rules are rules. It was lightning alright.
Zoro only just started using it, so there's still room for him to low diff Lucci.
:pepecopium:

Status
Not open for further replies.